02 canibal-trade

blackgixxer

#1 Post by blackgixxer »

Looking to possibly trade my 02 cannondale canibal for a yami450/banshee/maybe raptor.
I picked this up as part of the sale of one of my trucks.Quad is very clean.Ran good when i got it but went through it with all new fuel lines,hoses etc.and fixed some minor problems from the previos owner(loose bolts,stuff not put back were they should of been)The guys on the forum helped me with the stuff and now it runs great,just takes a minute or two in the morning to start(which u guys tell me is normal)
02 canibal,full skids,full netted nerfs.According to previous owner(origianl owner)it is updated.As i can tell the electrical update has been done,aluminum water pump impellar has been done.Pipe isnt stock but just a universal one.
I will never ride the quad to its full potential,looking for a yami 450 /banshee or something along those lines.Thanks to all.

Contact info
blackgixxer@sbcglobal.net
bill stronkowsky
860-866-8469

wayneschofield

#2 Post by wayneschofield »

Just FYI, a mate of mine has had lots of Banshee's and has never had any trouble (apart from a theft).

My son, Ben, has a YFZ and it has been a HEAP of trouble. Everything seems to be that little bit too light. Fine if you're racing a new one every year but as a keeper they're pretty pants IMHO..... Trying to get him into an updated 'Dale but unfortunately you're a bit far away from us here in the UK.....

blackgixxer

#3 Post by blackgixxer »

i had a banshee before and am looking for another.yes,your a little too far away.

blackgixxer

#4 Post by blackgixxer »

bump bump.

blackgixxer

#5 Post by blackgixxer »

Looking to sell this quad now,stuff has come up and could use the money more than the quad itself.Its all back to normal,starts right up now(bad coolant sensor).Same s picks up top except ith a sreet bike can on it,sounds good,no loss in power.Polished the nerfs,rims and sides of the frame.Looking for $3500(wht its worth to me).Located in connecticut,all info the same except new cell phone number..860-866-8722 thanks

blackgixxer

#6 Post by blackgixxer »

$3000 for the dale.

blackgixxer

#7 Post by blackgixxer »

$2500!!will help deliver if i can

thedeatons

#8 Post by thedeatons »

Can you please take pictures of the streetbike can you put on it, and provide some details as to how it was done? This project that you completed could open up new doors on the forum. It would be nice to see one that was cleanly done...

blackgixxer

#9 Post by blackgixxer »

i thought i did but here are a few of them.i used a midpipe off a gsxr 1000.pretty much any stock 4 bolt one will do.this is if u want to run a 4 bolt exhaust like the gixxers do.hack off the end plate and i welded a 60 degree angle 2'' tube to it,cleeaned it up and slipped it on.the pipes end tip is flush with the rear grab bar.i think it looks good.its quiet,still rumbles like a 4 stroke when u get on it and i didnt feel like i lost any power.

blackgixxer

#10 Post by blackgixxer »

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...em=110223069081
on ebay now.will also deal with the members of the board by knocking a little more off.thanks