Nascar Tickets

BigJosh

#1 Post by BigJosh »

I am offering THREE prestigious TICKETS to the BULLRING at BRISTOL! These seats are located in the highly desirable ALLISON TERRACE, Section D, Row 16 seats 17,18,19. I will be sitting right next to you. If would need a Isle seat we can make arrangements. I also have info on hotles with rooms avalable if you need help. The seats are stadium seats are together, with comfortable seat backs, cupholders, and high enough to see the whole track. You are directly across from the end of the Front Stretch of PIT ROAD! The photo Ive included is a photo from our actual seats! The view cannot be beat!

*Three Pole Day Tickets - March 14

*Three Nationwide Sharpie Mini 300 Tickets - March 15

*Three Sprint Cup Food City 500 Tickets - March 16

I will accept paypay, criedt card thru paypay, Cashiers Check. I am Selling three together because I couldnt find anymore people to go. I am not 100% sure if I can even post this. Im trying to give this chance to someone on the site. I will break up the tickets and sell just two if someone only needs 2. The face value for these tickets is Nationwide 67.00 each Sprint 125.00 and a 3.00 fee. So im asking 195.00 for each set of tickets.....Call me anytime 330-766-0862

If there is a problem with posting this then I appoligize in advance...

Thanks Josh

MX Quad Dad

#2 Post by MX Quad Dad »

Bristol, I love it. I'll be there. I sit up in turn 4. We used to sit just before the finish line about the third row up, but that was before the grandstands were built. I believe they call ours the family section, no drinking and also i think no smoking now.

BigJosh

#3 Post by BigJosh »

I love this track, I bought these off a local guy and had all the people to go and a Medical Emergency came up with the one couple, I cant belive I am having such a hard time getting rid of these. I had on ebay for face value. Any one got any Ideas the clock is ticking....Thanks Guys

BigJosh

#4 Post by BigJosh »

Still. got them...Has any one ever scalped tickets. Im not sure how to go about it. Might be my last chance. Someone give me some help please...

dvrack

#5 Post by dvrack »

maybe stub hub

r.porter

#6 Post by r.porter »

I wish I live closer, I love bristol! I would love to see the race but just can get away. I have driven the track a couple of times and will be back to do it again. Driving fast on the big tracks is fun but there is nothing better than the high banks at the Bristol short track.

BigJosh

#7 Post by BigJosh »

Dam Im in a pickle......LOL