2003 cannondale moto mX

joedirt

#41 Post by joedirt »

QUOTE (piss on atk @ Jan 23 2008, 12:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hey i'm telling you if you think the new ktm is worth it then go ahead but i'm telling you my 06 moto completely stock at little seharrha kicked the holy crap out of the new ktm 525 but it's up to you because if i had to do it again then i would not by a atk they are ripoffs jerks and a pain in the *** refuse to warranty a 12 day old quad well i no everyone else would have maybe thats why the japs are taking over ??

Nice 1st post. blink.gif

MX Quad Dad

#42 Post by MX Quad Dad »

QUOTE (piss on atk @ Jan 29 2008, 11:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
it wouldn't have been so bad but they said they were going to warranty it and then two months later they said no they aren't going to warranty it and that i owed them 329.00 or i'm not getting my stuff back not to mention the two months of them lying to me about the hold up on me getting my stuff back and then tell me it's done and i owe them if i knew this was going to happen then i wouldn't have sent them a dam thing i would have just bought a new voltage reg. and sent my shocks to tcs. so i don't have much to say about ohlins tripple rates with piggiebacks shocks are weak if a 150lb rider can get one to explode with no damage to the rest of the suspension they are junk to me !!!!! way to go atk that's the way to stand behind your product you'll be titts up just like cannondale shortly because i worked as a mechanic for over ten years in a cycle shop i will garentee you the japs would have stood behind their unit it would have been a three day turn around guy would have been off riding again not two months later and a big fat i owe you !!! not to mention the dealership i bought the unit from now refuses to carry the new atk's they don't want a unit no one will stand behind !!!!! so let's be thankful for the aftermarket shops and used parts to help keep our units alive !!

Am I reading this wrong? Sounds like you sent the quad back to ATK. What kind of dealer would have to send a whole quad back to the manufacture for a voltage regulator. I don't know were you live but, around here if the dealer even thinks you race. they won't warranty it.

bradmxdale

#43 Post by bradmxdale »

bump buyer interested..
this quad is tight...
$4000.00 as is..
$4400.00 with my fast flexx Dana creech bend installed. they are on backorder from fastflexx. should be here within a week or two..

to everyone watching this quad.. you should have bought it when i dropped to $3000.00.... i stated well you can read the posts for yourself..
but new spark plug and battery fixed the starting issue..
located in lewisburg wv..

bwallace67

#44 Post by bwallace67 »

im ompletly new to dales but would a quad like this need any updates or is it pretty much good do go also how does it compare my buddy has a 2006 honda 450r

bradmxdale

#45 Post by bradmxdale »

QUOTE (bwallacce67 @ Mar 18 2008, 09:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
im ompletly new to dales but would a quad like this need any updates or is it pretty much good do go also how does it compare my buddy has a 2006 honda 450r

yes it needs the stage 8 update which is around $80-100 dollars. it has the oil line update.
just my opinion the moto blows away the 450r in all around performance. this bike has all high quality parts on it like magnesium hubs, 11 in travel up front 10 in rear. +2 front end... stainless brake lines... EFI.... hydraulic clutch.... this bike moves.. rev limit 11,900 rpm.....itp rear beadlocks... itp front rims... holeshot tires... nerfs... one thing i love about this thing is how clean the handlebars are.. there arent 4 lines on each side looking like crap... TAG bars.... racing kill switch..

$4000.00

bradmxdale

#46 Post by bradmxdale »

QUOTE (bradmxdale @ Mar 24 2008, 08:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yes it needs the stage 8 update which is around $80-100 dollars. it has the oil line update.
just my opinion the moto blows away the 450r in all around performance. this bike has all high quality parts on it like magnesium hubs, 11 in travel up front 10 in rear. +2 front end... stainless brake lines... EFI.... hydraulic clutch.... this bike moves.. rev limit 11,900 rpm.....itp rear beadlocks... itp front rims... holeshot tires... nerfs... one thing i love about this thing is how clean the handlebars are.. there arent 4 lines on each side looking like crap... TAG bars.... racing kill switch..

$4000.00

i need some offers ..... i am building a new house and could use the money.

dc245

#47 Post by dc245 »

i have a mx set up yfz would you be interested in a trade

cdale440r

#48 Post by cdale440r »

ladies and gentlemen that quad is sold and for whoever that had the chance to buy it and didnt it sucks to be u!haha. sorry for rubbing it in but i'm so stoked. just picked it up saturday and still havent rode it, igetting new plastic and keeping the stock for dunes or just to have, they are like off a showroom quad. there wasnt any wear on anything ppl it is sick. this thing makes my old one look like dung. my other engine is hooked up though so that one is goin in and the stock one needs updates. but yeah the quad is SOLD!