Engine and Various Parts

peterock

#11 Post by peterock »

I talked to Tim. The 98mm piston will only work with the stroker crank, or one specified by Tim. I will also say this, if you buy any of these parts I would make it so the money is sent to Tim.

HARDDRIVE55

#12 Post by HARDDRIVE55 »

MAYBE I MISSED IT BUT HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT FOR THE ENGINES?

UpsMan

#13 Post by UpsMan »

He didn't give a price that I saw. Maybe its free?

cannondale27

#14 Post by cannondale27 »

Psychosis just send the parts back to Timbo since you didnt pay for them anyway.

jake

#15 Post by jake »

eh, give him some time. i'm sure everyone on here knows how it can be to be busier with other things and not have time to get on a forum.

peterock

#16 Post by peterock »

I have to say that doesn't cut it in the situation. Tim is out thousands of dollars. Priority to sell it, or priority to return it. No excuses. We all go through rough times, but we don't need to make other people's life difficult at the same time.

ozarkdaler

#17 Post by ozarkdaler »

QUOTE (peterock @ Apr 24 2008, 06:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have to say that doesn't cut it in the situation. Tim is out thousands of dollars. Priority to sell it, or priority to return it. No excuses. We all go through rough times, but we don't need to make other people's life difficult at the same time.

Exactly.

I wonder why he has not been on hear since he posted the thread.

Psychosis

#18 Post by Psychosis »

I haven't been able to get access to a computer to get on here and repost. I planned on going through Tim or a sponsor direct to settle the differences. The library's I went to didn't allow me to get onto this site bc it was blocked for whatever reason and I don't know anyone with internet. Finally was able to get to a fedex that would let me use theirs without a credit card.

The 450 engine I'll sell for $2000 firm as it is brand new top to bottom, crank, piston, porting, etc.

As for the parts. I have no clue on the value. Just trying to get a cost to see what they're worth to get them gone.

All are brand new, unused, etc.

The front end I'll take $1750 for the whole arm setup and the Fox dual DSC Evols.

If somebody wants the entire 450 quad I'll sell that but we'd have to talk on that. Brand new quad top to bottom, including plastics even. Engine, bearings, bushings, frame coated red and very little use.

I'm even looking at selling some Hipers but would rather sell locally or something. Full set of MX Hipers with red rings. 3+5 rears and 3+2 fronts I believe duals on rear 8" and 10" fronts. Currently have Pirelli tires on them with about 30mins of riding but can take them off. Any offers?

----------------

And I'm not asking people to pay me. I'm asking them to either hold cash or pay Tim direct or I'll do you one better. We'll get whatever is bought in the mail WITH A DELIVERY CONFIRMATION and tracking numbers before any money is paid. I'm not getting into what happened with me as I explained a small amount to Tim and I think that is all that needs to be said. I have offered to leave this site once everything is cleared up.

Canniboomer

#19 Post by Canniboomer »

If that 450 Motor is in 1ORMOTO's price range, I could broker that motor directly to here,.....and forward payments to Timbo against your account.

jniebuhr

#20 Post by jniebuhr »

I would be interested in the 505 I getting ready to send my engine to Tim this week so that could save some time for me throw me a price when you get a chance thanks