Cannibal front and rear number plates

shackkat

#1 Post by shackkat »

_____________________SOLD_______________________________________________________
_____________________________SOLD________________________________________________
____________________________________SOLD_________________________________________
___________________________________________YEP___________________________________
__________________________________________________THEY___________________________
_________________________________________________________ARE_____________________
_______________________________________________________________GONE______________
______________________________________________________________________!!!!____________________________

Have a set of front and rear number plates from a 02 Cannibal. No cracks or breaks in the plastic. Just some minor scratches. I'll attach a couple of pictures, but for better pictures shoot me a P/M with your email.

Not sure what to ask for these? Did a search but nothing came up. So I guess I'll ask for one million dollars... unless someone can suggest a more reasonable price?

Let me know if your interested,
Dan

svahle

#2 Post by svahle »

I sure hope you get the asking price. I have a set also and would probably let them go for close to that.

shackkat

#3 Post by shackkat »

Sold to Wisetch for a screaming good deal.