LOOKIN TO TRADE MY ELKA SSD's FRONTS for some peps or TCS

aroracer72

LOOKIN TO TRADE MY ELKA SSD's FRONTS for some peps or TCS

#1 Post by aroracer72 »

hello, i have no money to spend on my new dale i just bought for 5000, so it came with ELKA ssd fronts with remote rezzies, and they are set up for a 220 pd rider. I think they are set up for aggressive trail rider,, cause i am 140 pounds, and hit some 40 ft doubles at my friends house, and they liked to be jumped, but i could pictur a 200 pd rider jumpin these and i can see they were probably set up for aggressive trail ridin, cause the previous owner didnt race, and he had a banshee he rode mostly, so these are in great condition. The quad itself has less than 20 hours on it, so these were put on after he bought it, so less than 20 hours on these. The only reason im thinkin of tradin these is cause i need shocks better set up for my weight, after all im ridin 220 pd shocks, and im 140 pds!!!..i would like to trade them for front and rear tripple rate peps front and back, TCS or PeP, i only have the elka fronts, and the stock rear ohlins shock, so i would like to trade my 2 elkas and rear ohlins for a full set of race PEP's or TCS, set up for no more than a 170 pd rider. PLEASE, i need the right shocks for me, and these are i would sy very great condition!!....my email is aroracer72@yahoo.com, my AOL message name is cannondale72, and my MSN messnger name and email is cannondale72@hotmail.com. THX, and reply with what you got, i have no money, so i need to do an even trade. Since i blew my wad on my dale. I could only trade the fronts, but i would really like a ful set, again, this set of elka fronts and ohlins rears are in great condition, and the fronts are SSD's with remote resoirvores, and the rear is a stock cannibal Ohlins shock. I have NON long travel arms, so need NON long travel shocks, thx in advance!!

aroracer72

#2 Post by aroracer72 »

P.S=I have pics of the elkas, so give me your email, and ill email you the pics, thx!!

OCMANJOE

#3 Post by OCMANJOE »

You couild always save up a lil and revalve them for your weight