02 400ex for sale also toaster ehuaust and cannibal axle

Arch-Angel77

#1 Post by Arch-Angel77 »

hello everyone. I have a 2002 honda 400ex for sale. asking $2000 + shipping. I live in southwest Louisiana. The bike is in great mechanical shape. Has a JE 12:1 comp stock bore piston, new timing chain, clutches, +2 arms, red powder coated frame, new chain, steering stem, lonestar +4 axle. etc.
The front and rear fenders are both cut. Wish the rears were not cut but the guy who had it before me did that. Thought it would make it look fast i guess. rolleyes.gif Has a few scratches on the CF hood and a little rust on the chrome. The oil res is leaking but ill replace that before the bike is sold. Its no dale but still a fun bike on the trails. Oh and also have an 03 dale toaster exhaust and cannibal axle for sale. Both taken off to replace with after market parts and both in good working order.

Arch-Angel77

#2 Post by Arch-Angel77 »

would also consider trading entire bike for a long travel front end for a cannondale.

g9901920

#3 Post by g9901920 »

hey i can give you a bunch of cdale stuff like a ram air and rear ohlins shock filters heel guards exhaust and a bumch of other and 1000 bucks? i live in houston texas we could meet half way.