parting out 03 moto

250rmike

#1 Post by 250rmike »

well the time has come to part out the moto no its not stock or else i would sell it whole. i list some of the parts that i have off of it already if you need something let me know and ill take a picture of it and we"ll work out a price

houser lt a-arms with tcs quadrate front shocks and tcs ohlins rebuild with ssd(i think tcs calls it sag control) a-arms will need new upper balljoint bolts. springs on shocks are chipped and a-arms have some chips so could use powdercoat but not neccesary 650+shipping for all 3 shocks and a-arms back up for sale waited long enough with no response from buyer

hyper beadlocks blue rings rears are dual beadlocks and are 8 in with holshot mxr4 with alot of tread left front are of course 10in with bad holshot mx's 450+shipping (shipping could get expensive on these)sold

03 motor hydro clutch was told all updates were done but never tore into the motor to find out. will need new stator cover as the cdaleriders one has a crack on one of the ears i do know this motor has reangled injectors ran strong before i pulled it out of the bike some of you motor gurus could you pm me a price as to what you think this is worth as i am not sure what to put on it and i will update the post

250r kit not sure if it is a walsh or a haydug this will include tank subframe(will need new powerder coat as some spots are chipped or rubbed off) silver 250r plastic (front is race cut rear isnt) have a broken carbon fiber hood was told that it could be fixed though and seat with ceet seat cover only thing i dont have is the grab bar 425+shipping

moto magnesium hubs with front wave rotors 60+ shipping

that is all i have off the bike for now but i will have the frame with title swingarm a lonestar axle(chrome has peeled offand has surface rust) houser stem(some chrome has peeled and has surface rust)renthal fat bars full harness with pingle engine cracdle that isnt cracked front and rear brakes ecu and other misc parts. again let me know what you need and ill work with you. keep in mind i work 2 jobs and im starting a business so im alittle busy so give me alittle time with responding and finding out shipping costs. i have pictures of some things so pm me your email and ill send them to you thanks for looking mike

Cbull1

#2 Post by Cbull1 »

PM sent on parts.

250rmike

#3 Post by 250rmike »

to everyone that sent me pm about parts give me a few days to box everything up and get shipping quotes
QUOTE (Mr.Omega @ May 12 2008, 06:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
PM sent on parts.

aroracer72

#4 Post by aroracer72 »

You have any of this still??....im wanting to maybe buy a dale.......but i already have a frame swimgarm, pivot bolt and frame brace....soo all i need is harness/computer/all efi crap..which i just sold my last harness not more then a month ago...LOL.....bugger.
Chad