Gear???.......New 08 No Fear $40 shipped

aroracer72

#1 Post by aroracer72 »

2008 elektron blue pinstripe elektron gear. Size medium jersey, and 36 pants.
$40.00 shipped...if done through paypal add $3(prefer paypal)
aroracer72@yahoo.com
Chad

Guy310

#2 Post by Guy310 »

Hey is this gear stolen also? Oh, i guess you can't track stolen gear though can you. This guy traded my friend an RMZ450 and he would not give hime the title so he went to his local police station to get a VIN check so he could title it himself, and low and behold, it was stolen out of MI. Needless to say, they seized the bike and my friend Shane Lewis is out of luck. The only good thing is that the original owner might get their bike back. Schererville, IN police are attempting to contact Chad to question him about this, but I wouldn't buy any vehicles from this guy if I were anybody on here.

Guy Sutton

momentum

#3 Post by momentum »

QUOTE (Guy310 @ Aug 20 2008, 10:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey is this gear stolen also? Oh, i guess you can't track stolen gear though can you. This guy traded my friend an RMZ450 and he would not give hime the title so he went to his local police station to get a VIN check so he could title it himself, and low and behold, it was stolen out of MI. Needless to say, they seized the bike and my friend Shane Lewis is out of luck. The only good thing is that the original owner might get their bike back. Schererville, IN police are attempting to contact Chad to question him about this, but I wouldn't buy any vehicles from this guy if I were anybody on here.

Guy Sutton
Thanks for keeping it out there Guy! This kid needs to step up and be a man! He's trying to sell his 450R so he can buy another cannondale (as he posted here) while he reaps the benefits of my loss!

Shane Lewis

momentum

#4 Post by momentum »

Update: The kid is sitting in jail right now waiting to be extradited to Michigan to face charges on this deal. I gave him every opportunity to do the right thing and step up and he chose to ignore me.

As soon as he bails himself out of the Michigan jail the Ohio police will be arresting him for theft of my bike under fraudulent conditions.

Makes me feel terrible to see this kids future heading this direction. From reading all of his posts going back 5 years he seemed like a great kid with alot of promise.

Shane