Rest of my moto, Will consider any offers, will sell cheap

cdaleracer52

#1 Post by cdaleracer52 »

this is the rest of my moto, i just want it out of here. Make me offers ill let this stuff go cheap, you ship. sell the rest as a whole for $300. MAKE OFFERS!!! 609 802 1371 jon

Moto frame, sub frame, and cradle with title
Swing arm with carrier and AC skid
Rear ohlins
sidewinder 38T
Tag T2's with bar clamps
Magura hydraulic clutch (black)
Front Mag hubs
Front and back wave rotors
ft rims
AC ft bumper
AC belly skid

rayspeed

#2 Post by rayspeed »

Would you be willing to keep the subframe, radiator, fan, steering stem, front bumper, A/C skid and all of the main frame except for sawing off the vin bar flush with the frame, recycle what you want or sell all that yourself and keep what you make and send me everything else for $200 on my fedex ground account?
I would offer more but the shipping is really going to add up!
Ray

JB4XX

#3 Post by JB4XX »

got pics of the hubs and rotors?

cdaleracer52

#4 Post by cdaleracer52 »

QUOTE (rayspeed @ Jan 19 2009, 05:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Would you be willing to keep the subframe, radiator, fan, steering stem, front bumper, A/C skid and all of the main frame except for sawing off the vin bar flush with the frame, recycle what you want or sell all that yourself and keep what you make and send me everything else for $200 on my fedex ground account?
I would offer more but the shipping is really going to add up!
Ray

yeah ill do that, the only thing i sold though was the ft hubs and rotors, but your still getting a killer deal. im assuming that you want the swinger and the cradle too?

big.elk.hunter

#5 Post by big.elk.hunter »

I might be interested in the bearing carrier if the price is right.

chris

rayspeed

#6 Post by rayspeed »

Hey... make a offer and the shameless vultures swoop in and grab a bite before I can get back! I guess you had the right but I dont have to be happy about it!
I guess I still want the deal... CARRIER INCLUDED! just to be clear, but now I need to make sure we are on the same page.
Does it have the harness uncut?
Wheels straight? Will you remove rubber if it is not worth shipping? May take if in decent shape.
I want all parts except what was listed... nuts and bolts and little doo dads included.
So what I should expect is...

Rear ohlins with bolts and strut
2 moto wheels straight I assume
engine cradle with bolts
rear swing arm with bolt, nut, spacers and carrier, 38t sprocket.
Tag bars (are you sure their tags, look like canibal bars) with clamps and hardware.
Start button and/or kill switch... cant tell. Clutch master and maybe line.
The front upper bumper mount with the VIN on it sawed off flush with the frame, title signed over. notarized if necessary.
Headlights (dont need mounts or hardware)and any other misc electrical left... do you have a tail light?
Rear brake pedal and hardware.
Frame drain plugs, ecu tray, (ecu, keyswitch, voltage reg, pump, regulator if still there?)
Radiator mount cushions, any left over fuel stuff... any and all bolts and hardware left.
Any other stuff that is not listed as OK to exclude... I will add the airbox if it has it and the radiator deflectors, any fuel hoses to the list of things you can trash.

Confirm this and add anything I might have forgot and send me your paypal and I will include my fedex account on the paypal payment, address will be correct.
Ray

cdaleracer52

#7 Post by cdaleracer52 »

I didn't sell the rotors and hubs to anyone who posed in this thread, someone sent me a pm right after i listed the stuff and i sold them. Ill send everything you listed except the ecu which i sold a ways back. Wheels are straight with some scratches, will remove rubber (its shot) Harness is good and bars are defiantly Black tag t2's (look at the bars in my other listing for 02 Moto part out). Send payment to Carniemiec@yahoo.com thanks

moto440

#8 Post by moto440 »

price for the frame and title shipped to 60178

cdaleracer52

#9 Post by cdaleracer52 »

Sale pending on most Sh!t including frame. if sale goes through ill list still remaining parts.

rayspeed

#10 Post by rayspeed »

Payment sent... used my bank account so less fees for you and if there is a problem it is easier to come afer ya tongue.gif

I may regret this but I hate to see a perfectly good moto frame scrapped on my behalf... but moto 440 if you are replacing a bad titled frame and you two can work it out that you end up with this frame and I end up with your vin and a clear title I would be ok with it...
As long as I dont end up holding the bag and there are assurances of that!
Meaning that if you two work something out... I get that before you get the frame... unless of course you want this with that one piece missing... to put yours on.
Ray