02 Cannondale Cannibal 4 sale-reduced price

tarheels2323

#1 Post by tarheels2323 »

I have a 2002 cannondale cannibal I am looking to sell. I recently updated the water cooling system (impellar and all that). I also replaced stock are cone with the better one..2 horsepower increase..I just put new Razr holeshots on it..also a new battery..the machine runs and looks good..it may need a new computer chip though, no big deal...other than that its in really good shape...i dont know much about these quads except for what I read online..but she's pretty fast..keeps up with brand new yfz 450's i know that...
sixers2310@yahoo.com if you would like more info...I will be takin pictures of the quad on Friday..
$2000 obo...BY THE WAY THIS PIC WAS TAKEN WHEN I FIRST GOT THE QUAD ABOUT SIX MONTHS AGO..I DO HAVE NEW HOLESHOTS ON THE BACK AND A NEW BATTERY..IM NOT SCAMMING ANYONE..I JUST HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT THESE QUADS..

thedeatons

#2 Post by thedeatons »

These quads do not have a "chip". What makes you think it has computer issues?

tarheels2323

#3 Post by tarheels2323 »

these quads do have a computer..i dont know much about them but i do know that....i dont know what you're tryin to get at..

thedeatons

#4 Post by thedeatons »

Noothing, didn't mean anything. You mentioned the need for a computer chip in your first post... Trying to figure out what you meant. The computers on these are modified for tuning purposes using a laptop.

Just trying to figure out why you mentioned it may need to be tuned?

Your price is understandable due to the nature of the quad's performance. In this market your price should probably be $2000, since there are no internal updates done to the crank or cylinder head... smile.gif

tarheels2323

#5 Post by tarheels2323 »

for some reason in every gear right over half throttle the quad doesnt really stall but it just seems like it doesnt want to go anywhere, my mechanic thinks it's because the computer isn't relaying the message to the jets because it probably needs replaced....i dont think its anything that has to do with the fuel lines or the filters or pump, so thats the only thing we can think of. I dont ride it alot so I havent really had the need to order the computer..but yeah, other than that, its its great, great condition..nice body, nice plastic, motor runs smooth..i'd sell it for around 2000..i wanna get a rocket, so i am lookin to get the right amout out of my quad..thanks for the post

speedracer

#6 Post by speedracer »

It could be your quick disconnects.A rocket? Good luck with your sale.

tarheels2323

#7 Post by tarheels2323 »

what are quick disconnects, and crotch rocket..

speedracer

#8 Post by speedracer »

QUOTE (tarheels2323 @ Feb 27 2009, 09:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
what are quick disconnects, and crotch rocket..

They are the chrome connecters that go from your fuel lines into the fuel tank,they have alittle push tab on them.They have O rings inside of them that can swell over time and restrict fuel flow.Mine was doing the same thing,after riding I noticed the fuel filter was dry.I gutted the disconnects and it ran fine.

tarheels2323

#9 Post by tarheels2323 »

no, its not those because I replaced those a little awhile ago...

rsncharlie

#10 Post by rsncharlie »

location ?