C'Dale built up motard Street legal

tearoam

#11 Post by tearoam »

Whatever happened with this?

Scooter

#12 Post by Scooter »

I believe he still has it and is looking to move it. I will be going to his house in a week but I can always give him a call. Are you interested in it or know someone who might be? My wife's sister lives in the DC area, so I might be able to help with delivery.

Scooter

Scooter

#13 Post by Scooter »

I talked to Steve and he is very motivated to sell this bike as the new MX bike is in the garage next to it. He is willing to negotiate on price and I am willing to help deliver the bike within reason of course. I will be going down there at the end of the month and could bring it back to the Pittsburgh area. He races the GNCC serries and could also take it to a race.

Scooter

tearoam

#14 Post by tearoam »

Good to know, I'll be in touch.

tearoam

#15 Post by tearoam »

what year is this? '02 or '03? and it was originally a e440?

Scooter

#16 Post by Scooter »

It is an 02 and yes it was an E440. His number is in the post and he is a great guy so give him a call and ask him anything about the bike.

Scooter

Scooter

#17 Post by Scooter »

I saw this bike on Friday when I was down there and he wants to sell it. He has droped the price to $3K and I know he has a D&M kit for the bike and a bunch of spares that will go with the bike. I will get a list of extra stuff that will go with the bike and post it up for him. The wheels alone are worth $1K alone.

Scooter

Scooter

#18 Post by Scooter »

OK this is the last post for this bike. I have it at my house in Pittsburgh and if there is no interest I will be giving it back to Steve. There is a GNCC this weekend over west of Wheeling WV that Steve and I will be at. I know he is very serious in selling this bike so if you are interested in it give him a call and make him an offer, he would probably take it.

Scooter

cannondale27

#19 Post by cannondale27 »

C'mon tearoam this is the one to put you on road again.

NRath

#20 Post by NRath »

QUOTE (Scooter @ Sep 30 2009, 09:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The valve cover is correct

Meaning it has an aluminum valve cover?

QUOTE (Scooter @ Sep 30 2009, 09:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
he was the engine development guy

In Bedford?

I wish I could swing another toy, this would be a nice one to add to the collection.