02 Moto forsale

hontrx265r

#1 Post by hontrx265r »

I think I'm going to sell my dale or attempt to if anyone is intersted. It has just been fully rebuilt everything has fresh powder, and the motor was gone through put a new piston and sleeve in. Just a freshener. Was running fine when I took it apart. Motor has all the goodies. updates etc.. billet crank with carillo rod, locking clips, supermotard trans, ported head, bored throttle body.. etc.... Its done well and runs great. Yes this was a true moto but it has even more goods.
Houser LT, Houser stem
Elka's all around, fully adj, also spare ohlins tcs revalve rear
Hipers all around with razrs
galfer wave rotors, stainless lines
lsr axle
Walsh 250r kit
Laker custom plastic
Jet trim seat cover.
Renthal Twinwalls.
All the stock stuff for stock plastic, I have black red and silver stockers, and seat. Also fresh blk powdered subframe to go with all the other stuff that was done. There is tons more but you get the jist. It has everything!! Here is a pic sorry its at the track but you can tell its a nice machine. Let me hear some offers try not to be offensive. I'm in Phoenix AZ, you can email me at mgsytsma@gmail.com
Thanks

moto440

#2 Post by moto440 »

what size engine, port work, compression ratio etc? trades? why you selling looks nice and no doubt fast give it a bath and get some more pics

Gibson265R

#3 Post by Gibson265R »

This is my friends moto. Engine is 432cc stock asso kit. As stated above, ported with matching throttle body. FMF Ti-exhaust. He is selling to clear out his garage. Too many toys.

jtracker

#4 Post by jtracker »

How much?

Gibson265R

#5 Post by Gibson265R »

I believe he's looking for $3000 obo. He never gets on here so I will be fielding most of the questions. This machine is immaculate. It looks like it just rolled of the showroom floor.

moto440

#6 Post by moto440 »

i might consider it if hes willing to drive my way a bit since i am in illinois

hontrx265r

#7 Post by hontrx265r »

I'll ship it!! I can usually get really good prices on shipping. This is a sick bike for the price. I almost think its ridiculous how cheap you have to sell these. I also wanted to mention that the fuel pump and regulator have all been tucked so its really clean with the walsh kit. Basically 1000.00 just in the walsh 250r kit.

pred696

#8 Post by pred696 »

i would possibley consider trading my 06 kx450f dirtbike for your moto if u still have it, it has yosh exhaust, new tires, new chain and sprockets, and pro taper bars. if your interested send me a text i dont get on here often 218-780-0679, the bike books for 3600 still so it might be an easier sell

trav

#9 Post by trav »

if that's the real price I'll take it.

trav

#10 Post by trav »

Anyone know this guy, I was supposed to buy this quad from him this weekend. And can't get in touch with him. Just wondering if everything is ok. Gibson? I have a guy waiting in phoenix to pick it up. He is sitting at a hotel. Any info would be helpful.