Laeger wide frame cr500 link, Sparks 330 & '02 Cannondale (Walsh/Axis)

haydug

#1 Post by haydug »

Why are you selling either of these 2 beauties?? I have seen these bikes, they are nice, and he takes care of them.

moto50

WILEYCO

#2 Post by moto50 »

Jorge

I bought a cannondale about a couple of months ago and it also has the Wileyco exhaust.
The guy I got it from said that it used to be one of Nacs old practice bikes. Im not sure but it sure is a coincidense that you have the same pipe. Did you get your pipe thru Nacs?

Later

Mjollnir

#3 Post by Mjollnir »

:clap: Jorge, I **** near squirted coffee out my nose when I read that last post. Amen, brother. Doesn't hurt to ask, but ****.

BTW, if you're interested, I'll give you two Canadian dollars, a half-eaten cocktail wiener and a can of spam for your R. rolleyes.gif

Ryanstones

oh my...

#4 Post by Ryanstones »

:eek: :wow biggrin.gif

MXMIKE

#5 Post by MXMIKE »

:box: ding ding

Mjollnir

#6 Post by Mjollnir »

Originally posted by CdaleMan3
hey i was j/w why do you have to make a big deal about t i can get a better one for less money than yours so be a bi*** and say sH** about me.

Hey Cdaleman, you're the big bad boo-bomb-biggity, aren't you, all cussing out people on the internet.

You have to expect that throwing out an offer that is about 1/3 of what someone is asking is going to get you some interesting replies. What would you say if someone e-mailed you about your $2100 Blaster that you had advertised and offered you $700? You'd tell him to go pound sand, but probably with more expletives since that is apparantly how you blow off steam at 14 years old.

Jorge was being funny in his response. It wasn't a personal attack or anything. I was also, IMHO, being funny in my response. It was not a personal attack, and was not meant to say you are stupid, just that I thought it was funny.

Now, however, I take it back. You are stupid. Go back to 4th grade and come back to hang with the big boys when you can act like one. You've lowballed almost every quad that has been placed for sale on this board for weeks. Save up some more money, talk daddy into spending more, or stay on the **** Blaster.

Jorge, sorry for poking my nose in your business, but this crap pisses me off. biggrin.gif

Mjollnir

#7 Post by Mjollnir »

Originally posted by CdaleMan3
hey  and i was talking about the cannondale not the leager so i dont know why u yellin at me and if i am cheap it is i am not ads rich as you guys who have all this friegn money to go spend on fourwheelers im not rich i was j.w to he was asking 7500 for it i just wanted to know if he would take 5000 it cant hurt to ask well in this case it does so shut up all of you i might be cheap becausd im not rich. and if i was i wouldnt be a rich snob like all of you guys.

Sorry, bro. I assumed you were talking about the Laeger since in the post right before yours, it had been clearly stated that the Cannondale was sold. Offering 5k for a quad advertised at 7500 isn't so bad.

What I don't understand is, you've asked about many quads on here, and you always want to pay less than they are asking. There was a Blaze being sold for 4650, which is in your price range, yet rather than say "Sold, please contact me.", you offer 4500. You don't have to haggle when the price is reasonable! Just trying to help you out, I know you didn't ask, but in case you couldn't tell, I'm a nosy m-f'er. biggrin.gif

Main reason you're getting such a hard time here is because you took a joke so hard. If you had just said, "OK, I was having a bad day, sorry I called you a bi***.", and swallow your pride, there would be no more problems!

That said, I am out of this thread. (Hey, I made a rhyme!) Good luck finding a quad that suits your needs (and I mean that sincerely).

Mjollnir

#8 Post by Mjollnir »

p.s. I resent the implication that I am a rich snob. If anything, I am a hard-working snob. biggrin.gif

I work hard for what I have, and I don't like punk *** kids. (hey, if you can call me a rich snob, I can call you a punk *** kid).

Mjollnir

#9 Post by Mjollnir »

Thanks!biggrin.gif

The tinkle valve is a custom one-off job. :usa

trx250r2nv

#10 Post by trx250r2nv »

SnellCRP
I would deffinatly consider a moto. Especially now that ATK is up and ready to ship parts. These quads rock and as long as you maintain them they will smoke most of the higher displacement competition.