This weekend $2000 2 dales running perfect

shustack

#1 Post by shustack »

Pics are up down below, make some offers I just put new batteries in both of them to get them running again. I just don't have the time to ride anymore and I'm sick of letting these sit. 01' fx 400, stage 8, 1000 ecu, all original low hours bought brand new, very nice condition. 02' cannibal, hmf pipe, supposedly stage 8 and z400 bearings, don't know the history on this, has some odd nuts and bolts and descent wear and tear. Both run 100% and have a couple extra plastics and odds and ends. Need these both gone. Email offers or questions to bibs@shenhgts.net Located in northeast pa. pics are down below. 2000 for 2 dales and the extras!!! these prices are now firm. Thanks for looking call if interested. 570-579-5812 located in ne pa 17976

http://heyperformance.com/dales.htm

speedracer

#2 Post by speedracer »

Would that be $ 1,000 each?

shustack

#3 Post by shustack »

QUOTE (speedracer @ Oct 31 2009, 02:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Would that be $ 1,000 each?

I just want them both gone at once. If this doesn't sell them then they're going on ebay with 1000 starting bids on each with no reserve.

Happyboy

#4 Post by Happyboy »

Great deal for 2 running quads.

free bump!

jinx44

#5 Post by jinx44 »

QUOTE (Happyboy @ Oct 31 2009, 02:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Great deal for 2 running quads.

Yeah, and they will look good next to my FX and Cannibal. smile.gif

Just got off the phone with him. Sending money order out for deposit, and picking them up next weekend. We have been trying to get this deal done since he first posted them up, but at that time my sister was in the hospital and I didn't want to be 16 hours from home if something happened. Since she ended up not being able to pull through, I am glad I stayed here and was able to spend some time with her in her last few days.

I look forward to meeting up with you next weekend.

speedracer

#6 Post by speedracer »

QUOTE (jinx44 @ Oct 31 2009, 11:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, and they will look good next to my FX and Cannibal. smile.gif

Just got off the phone with him. Sending money order out for deposit, and picking them up next weekend. We have been trying to get this deal done since he first posted them up, but at that time my sister was in the hospital and I didn't want to be 16 hours from home if something happened. Since she ended up not being able to pull through, I am glad I stayed here and was able to spend some time with her in her last few days.

I look forward to meeting up with you next weekend.

Those are some clean Dales,great buy.I hope to see them at St.Joe sometime.Heck your gonna have as many Dales as z-mann has Kawis! laugh.gif