Black Widow 450 engine

sjstar

#11 Post by sjstar »

there is a plug ontop toward the intake

gary681

#12 Post by gary681 »

QUOTE (sjstar @ Jan 25 2010, 12:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
UPDATE NOT A STROKER CRANK or big bore

This engine is out of a 2002 Cannibal that i have parted out and was running great when pulled with no shavings in both trans and engine oil filters.

Talked to Brad about the build and you are free to ask him about it also. He said the motor was built in 2007 by him. The info on the invoice he had was the motor was completely rebuilt including a new stock crank with z400 bearing, the motard 5th gear was put in, all new valvetrain, new piston, port and polished, aluminum oil pump and im sure all loctited bolts.

-Black widow built 440
-port and polished head
-motard 5th gear
-custom unicorn cases with hydrolic clutch
-cannondale aluminum valve cover
-billet covers and dip stick
-z-400 crank bearing
-aluminum impeller
- appears to have no cracks
-comes with ecu with tuned map for the engine
-runs great and sounds mean with great instant throttle response with a snap of the throttle
Bad:
-chain (not timing chain) snapped before and broke the top case saver mount but can easily be drilled further in and tapped.
- It did leak oil when i got the bike but i think i found the problem when i pulled the drain plug it was loose. I think that was the problem but im not 100% positive. Its sitting on the work bench with oil in it all cleaned up so we will see if it leaks. EDIT 1/28/10 no leaks yet.

Asking: $1000 obo paypal only

Still for sale?

sjstar

#13 Post by sjstar »

sorry sold last night.