Supertrapp full exhaust

CannibalAnimal

#1 Post by CannibalAnimal »

I have for sale a Supertrapp full exhaust. It has 7" canister. Exhaust is very strong. I have been running it with the open end cap which makes it a bit louder. However the exhaust calls for a closed end cap for noise reduction. I am asking $175 shipped. I will give u guys first crack at it before I put it on ebay. Thanks for looking.

CannibalAnimal

#2 Post by CannibalAnimal »

I will also consider reasonable offers.

raremoto440

#3 Post by raremoto440 »

I would go 120.00 let me know.

CannibalAnimal

#4 Post by CannibalAnimal »

QUOTE (raremoto440 @ May 9 2010, 10:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would go 120.00 let me know.

Item has been SOLD.

TexasBansheeMan

#5 Post by TexasBansheeMan »

Cannibal i am the one who won the pipe. (DustinBud) Is there a bracket that went with this pipe? The pipe hangs way low due to the flange being bent, I got is secured just wondering if maybe you had a bracket to hold the pipe to the bike. Right now it has an inverted banshee exhaust hanger making due. i love the sound of pipe just wish it was mounted a lil cleaner. Maybe you got a pic of what you did with it? Thanks in advance for any help.

speed 450mx

#6 Post by speed 450mx »

where do you have it mounted?

TexasBansheeMan

#7 Post by TexasBansheeMan »

In the stock location, The pipe just hangs low, and out to the right. The flange is bent so It mounts bad. Going to chop it off and put another flange on it or just redo the head pipe from scratch.

speed 450mx

#8 Post by speed 450mx »

it does not mount were the stock one goes it mounts were the flag hole is in the rear grab bar

TexasBansheeMan

#9 Post by TexasBansheeMan »

Yea this pipe is 8+ inches from that location. The flange is bent from being over tightend. Im going to have to work on it to to make it even get close to the rear grab bar..

CannibalAnimal

#10 Post by CannibalAnimal »

QUOTE (TexasBansheeMan @ Jun 5 2010, 05:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yea this pipe is 8+ inches from that location. The flange is bent from being over tightend. Im going to have to work on it to to make it even get close to the rear grab bar..

No, I ran it hanging. I had it so tight against the exhaust outlet so it never moved. I was at one time going to manufacturer something myself but never got around to it. I ran it like u have it now, racing and everything. Produced great power, just to loud for my neighborhood. I would have pulled it apart before shipping it, but my younger brother Jam it on so tight, figured it would be better to let it stay. Cost me more to ship it like that. When I got it from previous owner, he said i could probably make something for it, but I did not see a need to. I sure hope you enjoy, I sure enough spanked alot of predator buts with it.