Super crank and piston kit sale.....!!!!!!!

wistech

#1 Post by wistech »

SOLD

First up for sale is a 478 stroker crank kit.
This kit was assembled with the best of the best in mind. It is a fully balanced crank with welded crank pin for extra security . The rod is the special made Carrilo rebuildable rod which also includes an extra set of big and small end bearing sleeves for when its time for refreshening. The rod is also shot peened for extra strength.
Also included with the crank is the matching 98mm CP piston kit. The standard wrist pin has been replaced with a tool steel pin.
For those that dont know CP and Carrillo are now one and the same company which is why the boxes are looking similar.
This kit was assembled for an engine that was ordered but the purchaser decided to buy one of my personal engines instead.
All it needs is a matching sleeve to complete the kit.
The kit cost over $1000 in parts and machining. Its on sale now for $800 OBO SHIPPED. And you wont have to wait a year + for delivery.

Contact John Laska
Wausau wisconsin
1 715 551 1498

wistech

#2 Post by wistech »

Next up is the big daddy . This is the mighty 495/505 stroker crank. This one has also been upgraded with the Carrillo rod and an extra set of wear sleeves.
$700 shipped .

wistech

#3 Post by wistech »

SOLD Last is a standard newer style long snout crank. It has been upgraded with the z400 bearing .
$375 Shipped

who_gives_a6

#4 Post by who_gives_a6 »

John, if I get a chance I'll call about some possible work that could involve parts here on Wednesday. Definately interested in a setup here.

rayspeed

#5 Post by rayspeed »

Dibbs on the stock crank... need to check with the owner of the motor that I have apart first tho.
Ray

rayspeed

#6 Post by rayspeed »

John,
I will take the stocker... let me know how you want paid!
Ray

wistech

#7 Post by wistech »

I prefer paypal addy is exoticquads@msn.com

rayspeed

#8 Post by rayspeed »

The money has been sent!
You have sent $375.00 USD to John Laska.

wistech

#9 Post by wistech »

Raymond
it will be shipped tommorrow. thank you

wistech

#10 Post by wistech »

Cranks are sold. I would have never imagined such a nearly impossible to get parts as such low prices wouldnt have sold in the first few days. I guess the cannondale rush is winding down.