02 cannibal 450

cool_dude_dotcom

#1 Post by cool_dude_dotcom »

Im thinking about selling my 02 cannibal, Im tired of rebuilding the motor after its 6th brake down. I was riding at the beach last weekend and i starded slowing down to stop it died. i starded it back up and it has a bad knock. I atlest dont want the motor anymore an trying to decide if i want to put a bmw motor i found or a banshee motor...maybe even a street bike engine in it. the motor is ported has a canniboomer intake with UNI filter, new stock crank, cp450 piston, new timing chain, plactic pump gears, some camlocking bolts that canniboomer sells, (I baught the whole kit form him one of the times i had him rebuild the motor but i rebuilt it the last time on my own, when i took the side cover off i seen i didnt get what i payed for.) It has an HMF exhaust, PCIII (I was in on the first group buy) Trail Tech Vapor compuiter, bar riser and handel bars, canniboomer status lights, high flow fuel lines, case breether update, inline oil magnet...the list goes on and on from me trying to make it more reliabale over the years. $2,500 for bike and motor as is. would come with new set of red uncut plastics, heal guards, set of warn dirt tires and wheels, 7 paddel rear sand gekos on wheels.

I gotta figure out how to get pics on here, I tryed to put one on and it says its too big, ill shrink some down and post them when i get a chance.

jacobw

#2 Post by jacobw »

your asking 2500 for a bike that has motor problems?? Good luck with the sale good condition running ones are going for less than that

cool_dude_dotcom

#3 Post by cool_dude_dotcom »

[attachment=11522:195.JPG]

got one shrunk down..gonna take more detailed pics of everything