engine for sale 467

cannondalemaine

#21 Post by cannondalemaine »

Stinks to have something happen like this tomgood members, just leaves a bad taste in your mouth and makes people shy away from buying stuff even though 99% of the people on this site are good people and would do anything to help a fellow rider out! Manny If this doesn't work out for ya (I know it would be hard) but I would be willing to help you and give you a good deal on one of my 3 engines I have. Best of luck

wistech

#22 Post by wistech »

I was a little sad to find out today that one of my own has been caught up in a bad deal. Apparently this is Chad Buchholz's race engine. When Cdale55 needed a backup to finish the 2008 wsa season he ran this to finish and win the championship. It was built in sometime in early 2006 . I actually dynoed it in late 2006 and ran it in my speed for a weekend. I remember it well because I got it up to almost 90mph on the trails. The dyno results were 55 horsepower due to a bad oil control ring letting in lots of oil in the combustion chamber. I took it back apart and replaced the ring so Im sure it would have dynoed higher after break in. As far as all the parts listed it was blueprinted off another 467 with the same parts listed. Of course that was back in 2006.