Very Clean Factory Cannibal LE

yamadjs08

#1 Post by yamadjs08 »

Well my dad decided to sell one of his many Cannondales. The quad is mint, very very low hours. No R&D updates, I do know that it was supposedly sent in for factory updates right before Cannondale closed the doors. I would update it myself and sell it but racing season is here and all my effort is going into that. Quad runs great, very fast, and I doubt it has one hour on the motor since we've owned it. We acquired it with a sister quad (very close VIN's, came from same place) that it has been with since it left the factory I believe. It was evident that the sister quad is the one that got ridden and this one sat. Since we've owned it its only had Amsoil in it and a sheet over it haha. Only thing we have added was an OMF radiator guard that was gapped out for better flow. It was laying around the shop and as factory they never came with one so my dad threw it on. Tires have nipples on them showing low hours.

I know the Cannondale market is crap, but for now I believe my dad would like to get $2500obo for it.

Here are some pictures...

Canniboomer

#2 Post by Canniboomer »

Gorgeous!... that one should sell quickly.
(even without any fuelpump terminal booties!) rolleyes.gif

yamadjs08

#3 Post by yamadjs08 »

QUOTE (Canniboomer @ Apr 17 2008, 07:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Gorgeous!... that one should sell quickly.
(even without any fuelpump terminal booties!) rolleyes.gif

Hmm good call, no idea why their not on there? We've never really touched the quad besides changing the oil. I'll be sure to throw some on. wink.gif

kdeal

#4 Post by kdeal »

QUOTE (yamadjs08 @ Apr 17 2008, 09:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hmm good call, no idea why their not on there? We've never really touched the quad besides changing the oil. I'll be sure to throw some on. wink.gif

Disconnect the battery before you do it, or the connector right before the pump.... I saw the same thing before I read Boomer's post. I also noticed the Ohlins front shocks which are unusual for the LE.

PM me the VIN number I would love to compare to others.

yamadjs08

#5 Post by yamadjs08 »

QUOTE (kdeal @ Apr 17 2008, 08:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Disconnect the battery before you do it, or the connector right before the pump.... I saw the same thing before I read Boomer's post. I also noticed the Ohlins front shocks which are unusual for the LE.

PM me the VIN number I would love to compare to others.

Don't worry I always disconnect the pump before messing with it, I've learned the hard way on mine haha. I pull the fuse anytime I touch the quad haha... We thought it was odd with the Ohlins also, the sister quad had Arvins... I'll have to get the full VIN, but I know it ended in 00070 and the sister ended in 00078.

yamadjs08

#6 Post by yamadjs08 »

Bump! Still sitting with a sheet over it. About to put a new battery and chain on it, along with fresh fluids.

$2200obo

Make me an offer!

craig3102

#7 Post by craig3102 »

Where is the quad located?

yamadjs08

#8 Post by yamadjs08 »

In Iowa, but I do a LOT of traveling, mostly west coast. I could bring the quad to Vegas, or anywhere along the way to Vegas from Iowa.

sjstar

#9 Post by sjstar »

wow looks like a really nice bike. Did a great job keeping the urge from riding it. Good luck with the sale.

dalewannbe

#10 Post by dalewannbe »

I would like that plastic if you ever decide to part it out.