Lots of stuff

cool_dude_dotcom

#1 Post by cool_dude_dotcom »

The engine started knocking last ride so i pulled it out along with the wiring harness, ECU, lights and pretty much everything to have a good easy swap or spar engine/parts. Has a updated factory crank, CP450 piston, slightly ported head, boomer intake, HMF exhaust, updated motor mount aluminum valve cover, plastic oil pump gears, some cam lock washers on internal bolts "I bought a full set from Canniboomer and after a rebuild I had him do some how they all didn't all get put back in" He has done all the work to my engine and updated everything. I have status lights mounted on for trail tech bar risers, an extra non-updated seized crank, a Falicon 6mm crank with the flywheel shaft spun off that had been gone threw and checked out by Tim Matczak. New clutch cover, a lot of stock parts. I also have a set of red front and rear plastics that have been installed but not riden, with carbon fiber look stickers on the fronts, and set of stock tires and wheels. I'm not too sure what everything is worth but i would like to sell it all together for $1500-$2000, but am willing to separate.
Its not letting me upload pictures right now but if i get it figured out i will post them or give me a pm so i can email them.

Thanks, Jeremy

cool_dude_dotcom

#2 Post by cool_dude_dotcom »

Oh and its from a 02 Cannibal.

speedfreek

#3 Post by speedfreek »

I would be interested in the harness if is a newer updated one. Thanks Bill

Happyboy

#4 Post by Happyboy »

Please post your contact info and individual prices if that is the way you are going to sell it.

cool_dude_dotcom

#5 Post by cool_dude_dotcom »

contact info: Jeremy, cool_dude_dotcom@yahoo.com.......I'll give you my phone number in an email or pm if that's ok, i don't want the whole world to have my personal number if ya know what i mean?
I would like to sell everything as a whole right now, ill give it a month and than price out and sell individual if no one wants everything.

How come when i click browse and select an image off my pictures on my computer and than click upload it says i have not selected an image to upload??

cool_dude_dotcom

#6 Post by cool_dude_dotcom »

The harness isn't updated...still stock from '02