dvrack

#32 Post by dvrack »

California It s five bills to get a quad from here to there
QUOTE (demogod @ Mar 30 2012, 12:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Maryland,
Where are you located.

ADMINISTRATOR

#33 Post by ADMINISTRATOR »

Hey Dvrack, please edit your first post and add name and number.

Thanks!

dvrack

#34 Post by dvrack »

QUOTE (ADMINISTRATOR @ Mar 30 2012, 10:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey Dvrack, please edit your first post and add name and number.

Thanks!

cell is208 9141221
DAve
located in the SF Bayarea

dvrack

#35 Post by dvrack »

Moto still for sale 1600 for the quad and one Ti headeralso throw in the race cut plastic and spare seat no lower I know people can try to low ball but would rather part it than give it away. motor runs good could use a stator and z400 update

WhiteZee

#36 Post by WhiteZee »

QUOTE (dvrack @ Jan 2 2012, 01:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well after 35 messges by a member to me this quad is still for sale, I should have known as after ten messages and the deal wasnt done that it was heading the way of a penn state stroke job. this quad with all spares including powder coated moto frame with nerfs extra moto plastic extra fuel tank extra seat extra nerfs spare standard axle engine cradle any filters and two extra steering stems one brand new the other new takeoff also the plastic on the quad now is in very nice condition(except for the D&M) is dropped to 2000 for any member other than the past two flakes that would be Denny and motohybrid450 hate to call people out but I put others off due to your telling me you wanted it and missed a snow mobile trip of a lifetime with airplane ride to and from included waiting around for nothing if you dont have the money dont contact me I am moving back to cali and didnt want to deal with moving the stuff but looks like that may happen a member said they go to utah I would meet you there for 150 extra . This site has a great group of core members that stand by there word but the last two guys just might as well have been talking to me on craigslist. Hate to rant and thank Steve cannondale27 for listening to my biatch fest last week but it is frustrating having to deal with flakes while your trying to get moved.

IV tried buy 3 or 4 frontends and carious other parts off this site and have never had so much trouble working out deals.

dvrack

#37 Post by dvrack »

QUOTE (WhiteZee @ Jun 28 2012, 07:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
IV tried buy 3 or 4 frontends and carious other parts off this site and have never had so much trouble working out deals. **** I even had a deal worked out on a complete quad and the moron started selling parts off it after we had already agree on a price. Between the shady sellers and the fact that my cannondale literally has broken down or had problems every single time IV ridden it. I have officially given up on cdales.

I hear you it used to be you make a deal and follow through with it I have been flaked on only twice from members
so I guess I am lucky, craigslist now that is a complete waste of time selling.

dvrack

#38 Post by dvrack »

Looks like Moto is sold and heading to Indiana Good luck Carl