Cannibal for sale

Nate

#1 Post by Nate »

I'm looking to sell my 2003 Cannibal. It has a few mods and upgrades. Zbearing crank, 450 CP piston, port and polish, +2 American star a-arms, Elka front suspension, velocity stack, high compression intake valves, aluminum valve cover, updated wiring harness, come with front and rear paddles. Also comes with a computer with the gp control program installed for tuning. Reason for selling- it has a blown head gasket and I just don't have the time to mess with it. It's a pretty clean bike have clean title in hand. I'm sure I might have forgotten a few things but will update if I think of any. Located in Kansas City. Looking to get $1,200. It won't let me upload pics but I can text them or email them so PM me if you're interested. Thanks

[attachment=12761:image__1_.jpeg.jpg] [attachment=12762:image__2_.jpeg.jpg] [attachment=12763:image__3_.jpeg.jpg] [attachment=12764:image__4_.jpeg.jpg] [attachment=12765:image__5_.jpeg.jpg] [attachment=12766:image__6_.jpeg.jpg] [attachment=12767:image__7_.jpeg.jpg] [attachment=12768:image.jpeg.jpg]

2smoker

#2 Post by 2smoker »

QUOTE (Nate @ Jul 30 2013, 06:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm looking to sell my 2003 Cannibal. It has a few mods and upgrades. Zbearing crank, 450 CP piston, port and polish, +2 American star a-arms, Elka front suspension, velocity stack, high compression intake valves, aluminum valve cover, updated wiring harness, come with front and rear paddles. Also comes with a computer with the gp control program installed for tuning. Reason for selling- it has a blown head gasket and I just don't have the time to mess with it. It's a pretty clean bike have clean title in hand. I'm sure I might have forgotten a few things but will update if I think of any. Located in Kansas City. Looking to get $1,200. It won't let me upload pics but I can text them or email them so PM me if you're interested. Thanks

pm sent