Near showroom condition BLAZE $1500

rayspeed

#1 Post by rayspeed »

I had a local cannondale collector (board member wejer) offer me up his full collection of parts and two unbelievable machines at a price I could not pass up so my collection has grown out of control and I need to sell a couple of them and will pass on a great deal to a fellow member.
As you can see this thing is immaculate and has a professionally built by champion 460 in it with very few hours since the build. It has the map select and rider trim set up on it with the blaze, speed, moto maps loaded. It has the full ti exhaust in perfect condition and a wave rotor and ss line and I assume a chrome lonestar axle on it.

So far I have checked all the filters (clean) and topped off the fluids and put a battery in it and it does start but dies with any throttle from a very low idle. I suspect it either has a stuck injector or loose connection or needs a throttle cal. I will get to looking into this eventually if it does not sell right away. I removed the front shocks because they were leaking from sitting and will be sending them to the shock doc for service. I really would like to try these out and keep them when they get back but if somebody insists on having these it can be negotiated. I put a set of near new good arvins on it to hold it up for now.

Right now I am offering it at this price as it sits to someone that knows what they would be getting for the price and knows how to work on these. If it does not sell soon I will be putting everything on it back to stock and keeping the parts I can use and selling the others as I think it would still bring what I am asking now. As you can see I could probably part this and get way more than I am asking but it is much too nice to do that to.
I have the title signed, notarized and ready to go for the new owner.

rayspeed

#2 Post by rayspeed »

Another pic... these are large.

rayspeed

#3 Post by rayspeed »

Oh yeah forgot to add my required phone number...
(520) five seven eight three four eight five
Located in tucson, AZ

rayspeed

#4 Post by rayspeed »

couple more
To get ahold of me faster direct email is walkers2rad2@msn.com

rayspeed

#5 Post by rayspeed »

By the way I did hook up the front brakes and bleed them. According to Gene this was a factory converted blaze that he bought for $7300 and added the other stuff that probably cost him over $1500.
Notice the made in the usa etched under the vin number I guess this has something to do with the factory conversion.
It is an 03 on the title but it has the better 02 a-arms which are perfectly tight. I think these came from the 02 speed that I will probably keep.

Speedy2222

#6 Post by Speedy2222 »

listed as a blaze but it has the speed shocks and no stabilizer??

rayspeed

#7 Post by rayspeed »

QUOTE (Speedy2222 @ Sep 2 2013, 07:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
listed as a blaze but it has the speed shocks and no stabilizer??

Reading comprehension much?

Speedy2222

#8 Post by Speedy2222 »

Never heard about the factory conversions, it just looks like a speed with blaze graphics

yamadjs08

#9 Post by yamadjs08 »

Its a Blaze VIN number.

This is a steal, I will be down in that area soon, if you still have it, I may pick it up.

rayspeed

#10 Post by rayspeed »

QUOTE (yamadjs08 @ Sep 4 2013, 05:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Its a Blaze VIN number.

This is a steal, I will be down in that area soon, if you still have it, I may pick it up.

Sounds good... would be good to see you again its been years since we rode G together!
Are you interested in it just as it sits for that price or would you want it up configured or more back to stock or anything? Just asking because I was going to do some work on it this weekend but there is always something else to work on too! I have a bunch of stuff I will list for sale soon if you need anything else you can think of let me know.

FYI if the shock and damper thing bothers anyone there is a pair of moto ohlins on ebay right now BIN for $250 which is a steal and it would just be a matter of having the spacer installed to make them blazes and there is an ohlins damper listed too.