2014 parts sale Free shipping on everything in US

werty

#21 Post by werty »

If there's one set of metal gears left ill take a set.

wistech

#22 Post by wistech »

(SOLD)
Heres a set of moto arms from a buyout. It needed a couple ball joints. I used them for 2 rides but the color doesnt match anything I have so Im going to let these go and use another set. The red uppers are near perfect and the black have a few chips on the top by the shock mount $300 shipped. Ready to bolt on.

As far as the head it will need cams, buckets,springs ,keepers, titanium retainers,valve seals, cam cover,water pump and covers.

themadhatter

#23 Post by themadhatter »

QUOTE (Wistech @ Feb 1 2014, 10:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Heres a set of moto arms from a buyout. It needed a couple ball joints. I used them for 2 rides but the color doesnt match anything I have so Im going to let these go and use another set. The red uppers are near perfect and the black have a few chips on the top by the shock mount $300 shipped. Ready to bolt on.

As far as the head it will need cams, buckets,springs ,keepers, titanium retainers,valve seals, cam cover,water pump and covers.

I want those arms BAD!!!!!.
Mine mine mine!!!!

themadhatter

#24 Post by themadhatter »

QUOTE (Wistech @ Jan 27 2014, 05:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Here are 8 new exhaust header crush washers. $10 takes them all.

I'll take the crush washers too please fella

wistech

#25 Post by wistech »

(SOLS)Fresh out of the pile . This is a full set of 03 standard travel arms. I originally powdercoated them for wannablaze but his monitor colors were off and they looked blue on his computer when he looked at the color swatches(.funny story).
I ended up using all the other parts that were done on my wifes moto except the arms because she wanted the long travel. The set has no bushings or joints . In my opinion this is the best looking stuff Ive ever had done. It is a very deep dark purple that really glistens in the sunlight. The powder was super expensive with a clear mixxed in with it so it is ultra durable. If you look at the picks of the moto you can see they have zero chips from rock hits from the last several years of mx and trail riding. . It so tough it will not sandblast off . 2 arms are still wrapped up in bubble pack. I have no use for standard travel so I am giving these away for $50 shipped which is the cost of the powder . If you want other items in this color I can check to see if they still have it at the powdercoaters.

themadhatter

#26 Post by themadhatter »

QUOTE (Wistech @ Feb 17 2014, 08:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Fresh out of the pile . This is a full set of 03 standard travel arms. I originally powdercoated them for wannablaze but his monitor colors were off and they looked blue on his computer when he looked at the color swatches(.funny story).
I ended up using all the other parts that were done on my wifes moto except the arms because she wanted the long travel. The set has no bushings or joints . In my opinion this is the best looking stuff Ive ever had done. It is a very deep dark purple that really glistens in the sunlight. The powder was super expensive with a clear mixxed in with it so it is ultra durable. If you look at the picks of the moto you can see they have zero chips from rock hits from the last several years of mx and trail riding. . It so tough it will not sandblast off . 2 arms are still wrapped up in bubble pack. I have no use for standard travel so I am giving these away for $50 shipped which is the cost of the powder . If you want other items in this color I can check to see if they still have it at the powdercoaters.

Love that colour!
A whole frame in that would be killer!!!

wistech

#27 Post by wistech »

(SOLD)
For those who need the maximum in flow on a true ported head this is cyclone kit. It comes with a bored throttle body , UNI air filter and of course the cyclone. For all heads Tim and myself port you need this to match up with the head porting. You could use it on a stock engine as a pod filter setup to gain 4 to 5 horse over the stock airbox but what fun is that . $100 shipped but if purchased with the ported head above I am throwing it in for half price.

wistech

#28 Post by wistech »

QUOTE (themadhatter @ Feb 17 2014, 02:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Love that colour!
A whole frame in that would be killer!!!

Here is the build thread on the moto. http://www.cannondaleriders.com/forums/ind...=karen&st=0 I couldnt bring myself to powder anything over the my own aluminum frames . Ive had a few done and they pretty much look blah and ordinary just like any other quad.

themadhatter

#29 Post by themadhatter »

Do I need a fuel regulator like the purple one you have?

wistech

#30 Post by wistech »

No that one was just for looks and to tee in the guage. Come to think of it did I send a complete fuel system with your first engine or the just the injectors? I should build a few more kits. I think I might have a way to make the braided fuel lines colored.