2014 parts sale Free shipping on everything in US

themadhatter

#31 Post by themadhatter »

QUOTE (Wistech @ Feb 17 2014, 09:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No that one was just for looks and to tee in the guage. Come to think of it did I send a complete fuel system with your first engine or the just the injectors? I should build a few more kits. I think I might have a way to make the braided fuel lines colored.

You sent the injectors and the braided pipe the runs between them to the pump.
I've fitted that part now, just needed to space the rad forward a bit to clear the injectors was all.
Do I need the cyclone kit for the motor your building?
I believe you ported it didn't you?

speedracer

#32 Post by speedracer »

Hey John,got any good idle air control valves laying around?

wistech

#33 Post by wistech »

QUOTE (speedracer @ Feb 17 2014, 07:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey John,got any good idle air control valves laying around?

Of course . Are you sure yours is bad. Do you know how to test it? Run it till its warmed up and closed and stick your finger in the inlet side. THere should be very little if any suction when hot and lots when cold .

wistech

#34 Post by wistech »

QUOTE (themadhatter @ Feb 17 2014, 03:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You sent the injectors and the braided pipe the runs between them to the pump.
I've fitted that part now, just needed to space the rad forward a bit to clear the injectors was all.
Do I need the cyclone kit for the motor your building?
I believe you ported it didn't you?

You bet its ported and its getting all the good stuff. If you want I can maybe send a couple kits in an early shipment so you can get the first quad together.

speedracer

#35 Post by speedracer »

QUOTE (Wistech @ Feb 17 2014, 08:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Of course . Are you sure yours is bad. Do you know how to test it? Run it till its warmed up and closed and stick your finger in the inlet side. THere should be very little if any suction when hot and lots when cold .I have and its gone,would you be willing to sell one?

werty

#36 Post by werty »

Speaking of idle air valves is the??GM 17112349 IAC AC28 Idle Air Control Valve the same unit?

wistech

#37 Post by wistech »

QUOTE (werty @ Feb 19 2014, 10:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Speaking of idle air valves is the??GM 17112349 IAC AC28 Idle Air Control Valve the same unit?

Could be . I used a dale one a few years ago in a dodge durango . The motor was the same but I had to swap the pintle.
By the way the IAC is now sold.

wistech

#38 Post by wistech »

All items except for madhatters shipped. By the way I am also looking for stuff for trade if you have it. A set of air shocks for the long travel front end. Always titanium pipes which are broken and in need of repair, still looking for a 2 seater jet ski .

themadhatter

#39 Post by themadhatter »

I always get left out! 😞

promod

#40 Post by promod »

QUOTE (Wistech @ Feb 21 2014, 03:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
By the way still looking for a 2 seater jet ski .

Still got that later last version 2-seater, 800cc 60hp. Suzuki 2-stroke twin powered, WETBIKE (ride it like a bike, comes up on ski's out of water, front suspension, jet pump propelled) just waiting for you...as its got your name all over it and just what you need, its like the C'Dales...high tech for its day, way before its time, fun and will turn some heads! laugh.gif