Possibly Selling Off Parts/Cannibal

Psychosis

Possibly Selling Off Parts/Cannibal

#1 Post by Psychosis »

I've finally decided to see if it's worth it here. I have a list of aftermarket parts and then the machine itself. :cry:
:
Cannibal itself
:::
Blaze Ohlins: Brand new -- Still in packaging!
AC Propegs: Installed but never used - Not even 1 ride!
Front Black Hood: NEW
Black spars: NEW
Red rear fenders: NEW
Red Headlight Bezels: NEW
Trinity Full Exhaust: Good condition
Blaze Cycra Handguards: Used but good condition
14T sprocket: New in package
---
I think I have some more stuff laying around but I'm still not sure on this. I'm not selling any of it though unless I get a good offer on the machine itself or most of the parts. Make offers but this is not for certain.

I hate to do this but I just don't know if I can continue to run this machine and I might be going back to racing bikes MX/XC though I'm still not sure. Or even as a last resort, jumping over to GasGas.

mikexxx

#2 Post by mikexxx »

im supposed to be getting a cannibal this weekend, how much you want for the nerfs+shocks?

Psychosis

#3 Post by Psychosis »

Not sure yet. Everything I listed is 100% brand new except the exhaust/handguards. The nerfs have scratches due to installation but have never been ridden on. Kind of checking this all out. Still not exactly sure whether I want to do this but looks like if I find either a GasGas or something else fairly nice I'll be looking into it.

I've had a total of 4 interested in the shocks already but nobody's shot an offer yet. I've had one say somewhere around $550-600 would be reasonable but that's all that's been said so far.

mikexxx

#4 Post by mikexxx »

alright, im not interested in the shocks for that much, i could get nicer ones for around the same price, but i would most likely be interested in the nerfs though

Big B

#5 Post by Big B »

How much for all of the plastic?

autox7

Plastic

#6 Post by autox7 »

If he doesn't want the plastic, let me know, I will probably take it. Also, the price for the pipe. If you want you can PM me the prices.

Psychosis

#7 Post by Psychosis »

$515 shipped is high offer on shocks at the moment. Plastic I'm still deciding on and the headlight bezels haven't even came in yet. The pipe I'm not sure on. Paid like $520 new but there's a deal pending on the machine itself. If somebody buys the pipe if I sell it then I would like to get a stocker back to put on it though. I'll keep everyone updated though so don't get your hopes up. I'm offering 2 prices locally one w/all the parts on and one stock and goes into the papers tomorrow.

haydug

#8 Post by haydug »

spar covers??
I need a couple of sets, if you want to get rid of these, let me know