Parts for sale

Smitty911

Parts for sale

#1 Post by Smitty911 »

All,

I am changing the front end of my quad to Eyeball Engineering Long travel A-Arms and stem with PEP shocks.

Stock Parts

Upper and Lower A-arms - Great condition low hours
Sterring Stem - Stock straight with paint still on the bushing area.
Front Ohlins Speed shocks
Rear Ohlins shock

Aftermarket

Arens steering stem - Never installed

I have a couple of other parts if interested.

Smitty

thomez

#2 Post by thomez »

I'm interested in the Arens steering stem. Post or PM me the price. Thanks - Zack

Smitty911

Ball joints

#3 Post by Smitty911 »

Dean,

I'm not sure I understand what your asking. On my Speed the ball joint goes into the spindle. There isn't a bushing there.

Smitty

Ryanstones

#4 Post by Ryanstones »

How much for the arens stem smitty?
i bent mine, again.
thomez, the arens stems were the OEM on 03 Cannon's. you don't need it, Unless your's is bent too. biggrin.gif

thomez

#5 Post by thomez »

I thought the aftermarket was straight at the top, no 10 degree bend or whatever, and that it was supposed to be stronger than the stock one. It was my understanding that Arens made the stocker but that this is the aftermarket version which was straight and stronger as well.

Either way, I already bought it tongue.gif

If it is the exact same as the one on my Blaze, I guess it will be for sale though biggrin.gif

CowsBitePeople

#6 Post by CowsBitePeople »

how much for the front shocks?? Thanks

MaTT....

dean foster

#7 Post by dean foster »

Was't clear on terminology sorry, but I pmed ya

dean foster

#8 Post by dean foster »

nevermind my pm, my ball joint poped out again and is currently being held on with zip-ties. only one lower ball joint is broke but if I need to buy the entire A-arm set I will. I'm not sure of a good price but I'll pm you some ideas of what i'm willing to spend.

When the ball joint came out the first time there was a long strand of metal shaveings, and some metal flakes by it. The spindal was come pletely dry of greese :mad: :mad: I dont know if it was cannondales job to greese it or my dealers but it should have been done!!

Sprtrx300ex

#9 Post by Sprtrx300ex »

Are the shocks still for sale? How much?

dean foster

what I need

#10 Post by dean foster »

Well we got my dads motor back from southbay and I need some parts to get the whole thing back together.
I need a lower A-arm with the ball joint included, I also need need a rear shock. I'm not shure what kind of shape your rear shock is in but I can give you 250$ plus shipping for both of these parts. my e-mail is not working so you can't get in touch with me that way, but let me know what you think. price is somewhat negotionable.