2002 Moto

haydug

#11 Post by haydug »

No, it was Jackson, Ohio.

Rookiex

#12 Post by Rookiex »

Yea I went Friday an an skipped the day you went sad.gif , All over the internet was my best friends they where telling me of this guy skimming the whoops I was like who who was it!!! they didnt know.Then they said #28 an I seen that bike an knew it had to of been you.Thanks to you doing it i knew it was possible to do an I did it myself.You where still faster than me tho my cousin said but I did them by far faster than anyone there. #911 was there they said but everyone said you smoked him.You have gotta go to the next jackson so i can see you race that dale or a dale.Ill be there all days this time.I got 6th friday cuz my gas cap came off an gas went in my mouth an eyes sad.gif i still held down tho without seeing.An sun. I got 3rd but got caught in the hole shot an had to battle up to 3rd.

haydug

#13 Post by haydug »

Cool, keep me posted on the next indoor. I am looking for one to ride this weekend. I think there is one next weekend in Jackson.
We need to get Jfarrer down there also, maybe we can have a cannondale training session.
There were a few new yamaha's there, and they were all talking about being faster than the dale, but the 2 dale's were 1st and 2nd in the first turn. :head:

Motoman440

#14 Post by Motoman440 »

Originally posted by haydug
There were a few new yamaha's there, and they were all talking about being faster than the dale, but the 2 dale's were 1st and 2nd in the first turn.   :head:

I bet you were the 1st Dale into the turns???biggrin.gif Did anyone ever figure out if they have some practice times at Jackson for fat and elderly class that I ride in??? J/K but I would like to go down for some of the practice days and then ya never know I might even sign up for a race in the F/E class.

haydug

#15 Post by haydug »

Hey Dewey, aren't you supposed to be working??? :confused:

I think practice starts around January, a couple of times a week.

Motoman440

#16 Post by Motoman440 »

Originally posted by haydug
Hey Dewey, aren't you supposed to be working???   :confused:

I think practice starts around January, a couple of times a week.

I'm on a coffee break. :drink:

Jaybr

#17 Post by Jaybr »

Motoman,

I'm glad you and I are in different district's or we may be racing against each other in the F/E class:D

Rookiex

#18 Post by Rookiex »

I know outlaw holds practice like thusdays through sundays.An Yeah not one YFZ finished ahead of me just hybrids.CRF an YZF426 but i was huntin him down at the end lol.The next jackson is'nt till december.But yea all the dale riders should go down/up for a practice session.

walsh440

1ST TURN DALES????

#19 Post by walsh440 »

JUST CURIOUS WAS THE OTHER DALES ####31? IF SO THAT IS MY FRIEND CHRIS FROM HURRICANE,WV.HE COMES TO CLARKSBURG AND RACES MX W/ME.......HE IS IN THE PRO CLASS NOW AFTER I DOGGED HIM FOR SANDBAGGING,HE DIDN'T THINK HE COULD RACE WITH TEM BUT HAS DONE GREAT.ACTUALLY HAYDUG I BELIEVE HES PUTTING ON YOUR GRAPHICS TOO.HE'S TRYING TO GET ME TO COME DOWN ON THE 20TH FOR JACKSON, AND EVERYONE ON HERE NEEDS TO COME TO PAUL KOONTZ'S INDOOR ON THE 3 OF JANUARY IN SUMMERSVILLE,WV.

RIDE ON ,
DON:usa

walsh440

????????

#20 Post by walsh440 »

WAS WONDERING HOW MUCH TIME WAS ON THE MOTOR AND ALSO WHAT WEIGHT THE SHOCKS WERE SET UP FOR????DO U ANSWER YOUR POSTS?
LOL
:usa