2002 moto for sale

justfine

2002 moto for sale

#1 Post by justfine »

2002 Moto for sale with about 20 hours on it. Very good shape. About 20 hours on it. Have an extra set of brand new plastic, and several quarts of Klotz oil, oil filters, fuel filters, extra number plate, and more. Also have a 6x10 aluma trailer that has high sides with fold down ramp. Paid $2,400.00 for it, and it is still like new. Would like to sell together for about 8,500.00 obo, but I would sell seperate. I am in central illinois, and with a deposit I will deliver almost (not the north pole) anywhere. Any questions e-mail to justfine@insightbb.com
NO!!!! I WILL NOT PART OUT!!!!!!

justfine

pictures....

#2 Post by justfine »

not real recent pics, but I will try and get some.

justfine

#3 Post by justfine »

justfine

???????????

#4 Post by justfine »

anyone? make an offer for either.

Motoman440

#5 Post by Motoman440 »

Did you buy this bike brand new? Have all the updates been completed? Has it ever been raced? Have you peformed all the necessary maintenance (oil changes, filter changes, kept the air filter clean etc.)? I live in Charleston, WV and would you be willing to deliver that far away? Anything else I am missing? Also, please post some current pics. I am very interested. I had an 02 Moto and loved it. Got frustrated when no gasket kits were available and boy did I screw up when I got rid of it.

Thanks

justfine

well....

#6 Post by justfine »

The motor-mount update has been done. No other updates have been done. It has been maintained to the point that people think I am silly. Every hour or two I have cleaned the air-filter. Changed the oil and oil filter. I cleaned it after each ride, and I have kept it greased as well. I raced it once. I even go out and start it once a week and turn the tires over when I don't ride it. I bought it brand new, and I have every single thing that came with it. I might consider delivering pretty far, but I would have to get a deposit, and it would have to pretty much be that the person would buy it. Are you interested in just the quad, or the quad and trailer?

Motoman440

02 Moto

#7 Post by Motoman440 »

Sent you a PM.

justfine

no

#8 Post by justfine »

no

justfine

the price is.....

#9 Post by justfine »

I would sell it for $7,000.00. Would not take any less for it. I would understand if nobody would pay that as cheap as you see some cannondales going for, but that is what I have to have. I am sure I will ride it again if it is not sold by spring.

dalemoto

#10 Post by dalemoto »

trade for a 4x4 ? or you take some cash and 4x4