Are You Guys Crazy????

Ryanstones

Are You Guys Crazy????

#1 Post by Ryanstones »

What's up with you long time owner/members sellin there 'dales? For cheap.:confused:

Ok, jbombs got 1 to spare, but, Justfine! are you mad? Out4ya? CCole, Jenny and more. So you aren't riding it ride now, IT"S WINTER, You know you'll just miss the true highperformance quad and have to buy another at a higher price. You'll be like Motoman! :hammer:

Heck, we got it good! Really Cheap parts are available, more support and mods all the time. honda's and yamaha's best tries are not superior.
Why sell now?

jbomb

#2 Post by jbomb »

Jbomb has 2 to spare. I love my Cannondales more than anything but I have 3 and all I do is ride in the dunes 10 times a year.

CdaleRacer0128

#3 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

I'm thinking about getting the new TRx450R, or a YFz bc i would love to have a backup bike, but my cannondale is always gonna be first in my race listings:cool:

Motoman440

Re: Are You Guys Crazy????

#4 Post by Motoman440 »

Originally posted by Ryanstones
What's up with you long time owner/members sellin there 'dales? For cheap.:confused:

Ok, jbombs got 1 to spare, but, Justfine! are you mad? Out4ya? CCole, Jenny and more. So you aren't riding it ride now, IT"S WINTER, You know you'll just miss the true highperformance quad and have to buy another at a higher price. You'll be like Motoman! :hammer:

Heck, we got it good!  Really Cheap parts are available, more support and mods all the time.  honda's and yamaha's best tries are not superior.
Why sell now?

I must agree. I got rid of mine at probably the worst of all times and truly regret doing that with everything that has happened. Parts are now available as are good dealerships. If I find what I want I will buy another C-Dale over the winter. I love riding my R but it doesn't compare with the Moto I had!!! KEEP YOUR DALE OR YOU WILL REGRET IT.

Jammer72

#5 Post by Jammer72 »

Like jbomb I've got 3 dales also. I picked them up for cheap so as long as I can sell it for at least what I got in it I dont feel so bad. The problem is that everyone still thinks there so devalued that no one wants to pay anything for them. I'll let one of mine go but Im not going to lose money on it so I'll just let mine sit in the garage until someone makes the right offer.

haydug

Re: Re: Are You Guys Crazy????

#6 Post by haydug »

Originally posted by Motoman440
I must agree.  I got rid of mine at probably the worst of all times and truly regret doing that with everything that has happened.  Parts are now available as are good dealerships.  If I find what I want I will buy another C-Dale over the winter.  I love riding my R but it doesn't compare with the Moto I had!!!  KEEP YOUR DALE OR YOU WILL REGRET IT.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :w:

I TRIED to tell you to just KEEP IT!!!!

pdavis

#7 Post by pdavis »

when all this chap 11 happened i tried selling mine, but not because they went under but it just so happened that my son needed a new bike and that was the only way i could afford one, but just so happened that my mortgage escrow compny called and i had been over paying on my escrow, so a refund was in order, enough to buy my son his kx 65 and keep my dale.... i wont ever sell that thing now, if i buy a new one, i will just pass this one down

atvrulz

#8 Post by atvrulz »

I almost sold my moto, but then i rode a yfz and the thing is too tiny, and decided to send the engine to wade wilcox so he can make it bulletproof and increase the displacement up to 460 cc.

Brad77

#9 Post by Brad77 »

I came close to selling mine earlier this year, but after I installed a stage 8 kit in the engine I decided to put it back on the track. I finished out the whole fall season on the dale! Without one minute of trouble.

In fact, I just bought a second dale because the owner needed some money.