2003 C'Dale Speed 440

sledheaded

#11 Post by sledheaded »

No thanks I sold off my 400 ex to get the Cannon, and after riding it and others like the Z400, going back to the ex would be a big step down. Thanks anyway. Also 4500.00 takes the cannon if anyones looking.

OCMANJOE

#12 Post by OCMANJOE »

what are you gonna get if you sell it? Im one of the guys that was on the shee when we passed you on the rocks aha. Stop by the shop one day.

Motoman440

#13 Post by Motoman440 »

Would $4,500.00 include shipping to West Virginia??? Also, has the crank been balanced??? Sounds like that may be the only thing your engine may need.

sledheaded

#14 Post by sledheaded »

Sorry I dont trust shipping out something of this nature. The cranks original, but I've been told it should be ok, I put a lot of riding in all this and last week without any flaws, I'm actually finally begining to enjoy the thing. Also OCMANJOE wheres your shop? And I only wanta sell it because I ride 7 days a week and dont think the Dale was a right decision to buy for the type of use I'll be giving it, I shoulda stuck to buying the Kxf400 but the Dale was to sweet looking to pass up.

OCMANJOE

#15 Post by OCMANJOE »

that huge shed you go past b4 you cross the road to go by the old blue building. that my uncles house and i live right down the road from there. Im usually there. bring the dale on by one day. the shee is all apart getting ready for mx but im always game to chat about quads aha.when OCR's and I's quads are done you will have to come chill with us at the tracks we are both gonna be new to mx so don't think we would blow you away lol. shipping is ok man if you want to sell the quad my dad works for usf red star and they ship quads all the time just go and get a crate from town and country.

sledheaded

#16 Post by sledheaded »

Sounds like a plan when I see you guys out I'll stop in, I always see some people there I usually wave and keep moving since I never knew what persons feild that was I was blowing through. I'll see you guys at the track this summer, I ran 125 bikes at district34 for 4 years till I lost interest and got quads, plan on spending a long day quads run last. Also who had all those Kawi 400's this summer, howed they like em? I'll be out riding all this week, and probably will be goin past your place since the other trails ice broke yesterday and the waters about 3feet deep.

OCMANJOE

#17 Post by OCMANJOE »

OCR had one and he has the dale now and i think the other may be our buddy Steve's he still has his. Steve was a pro back in the late 80's throught the early 90's and he loves his kfx. Last season he raced his buddies fully mx ready 400ex because of his buds broken leg and he like that alot too. If you just wanna hop on a quad and go and not worry about anything then the kfx/Z is a great choice. Though you may be demoting yourself in power but you can always mod it!!! By the way the fiels is Mr. Simmons they still cut the grass and crap and never really have cared about us riding there, Mr. Simmon is dead. I only saw you once on the dale that b4 you screwed something up. The other times its prolly been my cuz. We are 17 not some old people so i doubt we would get mad at you for flying by especially since we are into the sport. OCR is on the site he was the guy that almost ran into you guys on the dale. Both our quads are down for the winter getting all set up. hes got a 450 motor comming back and alot more goodies and im getting almost everything you can do to the shee to make it work for mx. So keep in touch through the pms and ****-JOE

sledheaded

#18 Post by sledheaded »

Still for sale: or trade

sledheaded

#19 Post by sledheaded »

Bump: still for sale/trade. This quads clean with lots of extras, 4500.00 or trade for z/kfx400, scrambler 400/500 4x4. Open to others in ny area.

Duncan MX

Trade?

#20 Post by Duncan MX »

I have a yamaha raptor with some engine modifications that I might be willing to trade?