My LRD ESR 330r

Brad77

My LRD ESR 330r

#1 Post by Brad77 »

Ok, as bad as this hurts me. I am going to sell this. This machine was built at the end of 03. I was doing updates on my Cannondale and slowly building this at the same time. I figured whichever one I finished first I would put on the track. The Cannondale was finished first. So this machine has about 8 minutes of ride time on the frame. The engine has a few hours on it because I had it installed in my 89 R frame for about three months before I got the LRD frame, but I know that it cannot be over 10 hours max. Actually it probably doesn't even have that much.

Here are the list of mods (I will probably forget some)

ESR 330 powervalve motor- Bought new from ESR. This wasn't a bolt on topend for a motor that I already had. I bought a complete motor from ESR. So they have gone through it completely. It features powervalve cylinder, CR ignition, billet clutch basket, ESR reed cage, ESR pipe, TMX carb, and all the billet parts I could get. The top end has not been off since it was bought (still original bore)

LRD frame-This is the newest style with the steel inserts for the peg mounts.

Roll Design suspension-Lobo 2 front end with chrome uppers and powdered lowers. No link rear.

Custom Axis suspension-Triple rate fronts with all the adjustments. Dual rate rear with all the adjustments.

Roll Design steering stem-Chrome plated +1

Moose protaper bars
Moose billet thumb throttle
AC racing new style propegs
AC racing grab bar
AC racing bumper
AC racing skid plate
Shiny Maier plastic
Ceet seat cover
Graydon aluminum airbox
LSR axle
Dura blue rear hubs
400ex spindles and brakes
Renthall chain and sprockets

I can give a choice on the tires and wheels. I could let it go with whats on it, or I could install a set of Champin beadlocks (red rings) with radials and tamers for the same price.

Here are the pics. The first one was taken a few months ago in my shop. All the other were taken on 2-3-04 at 8:30am. It may look like it hasn't been ridden, because it hasn't been.

Price- $10500.00

May consider trade for some kind of 4 stroke, or 4 stroke plus cash, but really rather sell.

haydug

#2 Post by haydug »

shellbyzfan33

#3 Post by shellbyzfan33 »

AND THE TROPHY GOES TOO!!! holy s@#t that has to be the best quad i've ever seen!!!!:wow :wow :wow

haydug

#4 Post by haydug »

smile.gif
What happened to the pictures??

Brad77

#5 Post by Brad77 »

Something must have gone wrong with our ISP's server. I will check into it.