Trade my Cdale for a pit bike..

Rookiex

#11 Post by Rookiex »

Its jus I got some friends and stuff who are real good pit bike riders they are real good..And I rode one that was a BBR 110 bored from a xr50 an I was running second at there track they said I was like a natural at it an I should practice an go to the pit bike nationals an what not after i get real good.An another reason im selling my quad is I got to go to college I cant carry that sucker all the time with me when i move back to ny ill have my pit bike jus to play around on for now.An if I want to get a quad an i prolly will later on down the road my pops said he'd jus get this moto off a friend of his who is not really riding it but not really selling it either.I love my quad but I need something even if its tiny to ride in college..

LRD 400ex

#12 Post by LRD 400ex »

i cant believe im reading this,lol

Rookiex

#13 Post by Rookiex »

hey then dont read it then...I didnt ask to fight with people about I want to do.I just want to either sell or trade my quad with money for a decked out 50..geeze

Rookiex

#14 Post by Rookiex »

bump

LRD 400ex

#15 Post by LRD 400ex »

Originally posted by Rookiex
hey then dont read it then...I didnt ask to fight with people about I want to do.I just want to either sell or trade my quad with money for a decked out 50..geeze

who's fighting? chill bro, i just never heard of someone trading a quad worht 10gs or more for a pit bike,and when i said straight up i was joking and u were serious i was like whoa. and TODAY i was at the local dealer and they had a 04 crf50 with BBR bars pipe exhaust,clutch kit,powder coated everything, new swinger and frame,forks, it had DC graphics and it was blue and gold everything aftermarktet. i had to get a gasket for my friends dirtbike and i asked how much it was going for the guy said somewhere around 3500.

Rookiex

#16 Post by Rookiex »

sry dude i thought you was being serious too lol.I'd like to get that bike.Only thing is all my money is an asset an that being the cdale...If I could get someone to buy my dale or trade me a xr50 an ill deduct that from the price of the quad id be good to go.

I need a cdale

#17 Post by I need a cdale »

yo i gotta drz 125 i am trying ot sell but its stock would u still want it plus cash or no??

Rookiex

#18 Post by Rookiex »

im sellin it for 4500 now....if it was a 110 i might think about it...

I need a cdale

#19 Post by I need a cdale »

come on it is only 15 more cc and anyway it is the small tire one not the large one an you can get the same parts for it

Rookiex

#20 Post by Rookiex »

i live in columbus ohio too grove city lol