Fender hardware stainless SAVE $2.00

CdaleRacer0128

#31 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

no i don't use antiseize and never had on my fender bolts, but i have stripped out two of them and would greatly send them back for new ones,s hipping should only be minimal i can put them in an envelope

we bought them off of ebay from you, mystykgrl was the name that bought them

DIRTRACIN

no need to slam product give me a chance to make right, then slam away

#32 Post by DIRTRACIN »

yes, i do remember that name. why did you buy off ebay? please send them back. i will get you some new ones. ALWAYS use anti-sieze on your stainless hardware and your sparkplugs. this keeps it from corroding. p.m. me if you need my address

oh ya, i found your feedback
Great Product! Great Transaction! THANKS smile.gif))    Buyer   mystykgrl( 15)  

CdaleRacer0128

#33 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

yep everything looks good no bashing will happen just want to get a good product, got off ebay bc i thought itd be faster with the buy it now and everything so i bought them with my sister's account

just pmed ya too

CrazyCannondale

#34 Post by CrazyCannondale »

i need some also anyone knwo what size and length the gas tank bolts are i lsot mine

Ryanstones

Flange head M6x25

#35 Post by Ryanstones »

if you are talking about the two that bolt through the frame on each side of the tank.

DIRTRACIN

#36 Post by DIRTRACIN »

RYAN, YOU HAD ANY PRODLEMS?:eek:

DIRTRACIN

#37 Post by DIRTRACIN »

i need some also anyone knwo what size and length the gas tank bolts are i lsot mine

is the bolt used for holding down the plastic or to hold the fuel tank down?do you need some or just the size?

Ryanstones

#38 Post by Ryanstones »

I haven't had any problem, possibly because i haven't installed them on my new plastics yet. I'll let you know though!smile.gif

DIRTRACIN

ALWAYS USE ANTI-SIEZE

#39 Post by DIRTRACIN »

CdaleRacer0128, I got your e-mail and your replacements will ship out tomorrow or sat. let me know if you need anything else.(use anti-sieze)

thanks ryan for the input. hope you have no troubles with yours(use anti-sieze)

I stand behind everything I sell. if anyone is unhappy with anything bought from me please e-mail me and we can work it out. (use anti-sieze)

smile.gif

CdaleRacer0128

#40 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

k, will do that and i'll let you know how it turns out when i get them next week somehow, thanks for tryin and clearing this issue up..