AC Nerfs and Front #plate F/S

sledheaded

AC Nerfs and Front #plate F/S

#1 Post by sledheaded »

I have a set of standard style AC Racing nerf bars that mount to stock footpegs, with low usage and they are really clean just need the 2 front mounting bolts. $75.00 And a brand new never mounted white front number plate $25.00. I'll be putting these items on ebay with buy it now for those prices, and I'll include free UPS shipping to any forum member. Thanks.

TheJaspMan

#2 Post by TheJaspMan »

Check your PM. I'll take the nerfs. Forget eBay.

thomez

#3 Post by thomez »

Those prices and offer are very generous. smile.gif

Sorry to see you leaving the Cdale world. :hammer:

btolenti

#4 Post by btolenti »

I always see these deals second! I needed nerfs too!

Darn you , TheJaspMan!!!! tongue.gif :eek:

sledheaded

#5 Post by sledheaded »

I will miss the Cannondale exciment, but decided to go back to the simple life of get on and go riding, considering I trail ride more than race. I appreciate all the help this sites members gave me over time, thats why I was trying to do good with the few items I had to sell. The Dale's new owner is from Ohio and will be taking her home on Sunday, I told em to check here to help along the learning curve of these extreme machines. As for now I have a Bright Orange KXF400 I pick up today and a long list of add-ons I'll be adding before the quad ever leaves my garage. Keep in touch, and check me out at z400central my member name their is ed#215. Bye.

TheJaspMan

#6 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by btolenti
I always see these deals second!  I needed nerfs too!  

Darn you , TheJaspMan!!!!  :p    :eek:

Sorry about that (snicker, hehe).:dance:

I really didn't want pro peg sytle so this works out really well. I am going to take my other pegs and have my DeRisi teeth added on today. Plus I am chaning my bars to Tag CR this afternoon. I'm getting a little after market fever I think.

thomez

#7 Post by thomez »

sledheaded, do you know what part of OH the guy is from? We have quite a collection going of them in NE Ohio, would be neat to have another.

Enjoy whatever it is that you ride. That is what it is all about. The Z and clones are great machines.

TheJaspMan

#8 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by thomez
sledheaded, do you know what part of OH the guy is from? We have quite a collection going of them in NE Ohio, would be neat to have another.

Enjoy whatever it is that you ride. That is what it is all about. The Z and clones are great machines.

I think all you boys like to hang out in NE Ohio. The warm weather folks are down here in the SW!!! tongue.gif

thomez

#9 Post by thomez »

How about the Southeast, as in New Orleans. It was hot here today :cool:

TheJaspMan

#10 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by thomez
How about the Southeast, as in New Orleans. It was hot here today :cool:

If I was down there I probably would be too hung over to ride....:drink: :cheers:::dance: :drink: :box: :hammer: :cry: