Cdale 4 sale or trade for bike

mikexxx

#11 Post by mikexxx »

hey rookiex, are you interested? if your not im going to trade in my bike for a 450 by the end of the week. tell me if your interested. thanks mike smile.gif

shellbyzfan33

#12 Post by shellbyzfan33 »

Originally posted by C_dale19mx
I will definetly second mikes last post... !!!!

"Yamaha has no competition in the 125 class ?????????????????? and they haven't had any for five straight years."* adding a few horsepower just makes up for it already being slower from stock!!!!

mikexxx

#13 Post by mikexxx »

lmfao, no offense, i mean i like yamaha they make nice bikes + everything. but look whos ahead in the 125 class, no competition at all. would he be riding a kawasaki if he was so out powered??? i dont think so. the only bike i think is out powered stock + that really sucks are the cr 125's, other than that suzuki/ktm/kawi/yami are pretty even, of course one might have an edge on the other for some stuff, but over all theyre pretty close. so rookiex???

Pro400EXC

#14 Post by Pro400EXC »

Originally posted by mikexxx
lmfao, no offense, i mean i like yamaha they make nice bikes + everything.  but look whos ahead in the 125 class, no competition at all.  would he be riding a kawasaki if he was so out powered???  i dont think so.  

Ahh here we go again....

Comparing stock 125's with Factory 125's is like comparing a Pinto to a SS Camaro....

the best Stock 125 bike has been the yz125 for years.....But this year its the KTM 125 SX...outta all the 125 class bikes its the YZ250F...Sorry but the Kawasaki bikes haven't even been close for yrs..

I am not flamming just getting things straight...

Factory bike shave thousands of dollars just in the motor alone making them no where near stock...

Anyways..alot of guys are switching to Thumpers cause there the wave of the future,thats why alot of R&D is now going into the 4stk dirtbikes....ohmy.gif

mikexxx

#15 Post by mikexxx »

like you said, stock 125's compared to factory 125's, my bike pretty much is a factory 125, i have so much money tied up just in the motor alone, not including all the bolt ons. i guarantee this bike will keep up w/almost any other 125 out there.