Aftermarket Front End....need To Sell!!

CowsBitePeople

#11 Post by CowsBitePeople »

how myuch for just the shocks? will ya seperate?

aroracer72

#12 Post by aroracer72 »

why doesnt anybody need a full front end???!!!!!!.....lol..you buttheads. Umm...yes i would....and phycosis already asked me........but these things are as in good conditoion as they are breand new
There in that **** good of shape...and they are the best non-long travel elkas you can get. They are like 900-950 new.......and take away half for being used....then add some for being in IMMACULATE SHAPE. 550 shipped is not all that bad...which phycosis offered.......but i would really really like and need.......600 shipped. Yes the 50 dollars makes a difference here, thats means that much less work i have to put in to buy the LT set up.
CHAD

hnnblehscnnble

#13 Post by hnnblehscnnble »

hey chad its kyle.i dont want the front end but i was wandering.r u selling ur dale?or r u just getting it set up to ur preferences?please dont sell it.we have to ride together sometime!

kyle

Psychosis

#14 Post by Psychosis »

Originally posted by hnnblehscnnble
hey chad its kyle.i dont want the front end but i was wandering.r u selling ur dale?or r u just getting it set up to ur preferences?please dont sell it.we have to ride together sometime!

kyle

He's switching to an LT front end for MX. Smart move for race purposes so I doubt he's selling it.

cdrookie

#15 Post by cdrookie »

pm

Psychosis

#16 Post by Psychosis »

aro: You said no later than Sunday night I'd know. Need to know whether you want to go through or not. And BTW: Found some old pics you posted of the shocks and they are not rebound adjustment, unless I somehow didn't see that, but don't think I missed it.

cdrookie

#17 Post by cdrookie »

pm

aroracer72

#18 Post by aroracer72 »

Sorry guys, shocks are sold. And my dad and the ex-pwner told me they are fully adjustable.

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But the arms are still for sale. Ill get some pics and post them of the arms and the heim joints soon.

350obo A-arms, brand new full set of heims...tie rods. Plus maybe some other things...not shure at this time though.
CHAD