400ex & raptor for trade for a dale or for sale

andy9743

400ex & raptor for trade for a dale or for sale

#1 Post by andy9743 »

both 2001's, mostly stock. the raptor has tranny/one way bearing issues. the 400 is in excellent shape, i bought it new and love it. i aquired the raptor in a trade and haven't done a thing with it, i know second gear needs replaced and the one way for the starter needs fixed. i'd trade straight up for the right dale. i'm not looking for anything that's been raced. i trail ride and that's what i'll use the dale for. i don't want anything with drastic mods. pipe/filter/remap? would be fine lmk what you have.

also what kind of dale should i be looking to get, what's the difference in the models (blaze, moto, cannibal) i don't know much about dales, but i'd love to learn. if i could be redirected to another post etc i would appreciate it.

also must be semi-near toledo ohio or be with in driving distance.

thanks!
andy
andy9743@aol.com

cdrookie

#2 Post by cdrookie »

the cannibal was they're cheapest model, arvin front shocks, some had fox rear other's had ohlins, some had trail wolfs latter one's had holeshots, cheap bars, lower rev limiter, .125 wheels, etc...

the speed had tag bars, a steering dampner, holeshots, ohlins(non ressie) front shocks, a 500(?) rpm higher rev limiter and, in my opinion the best powerband of them all.

the blaze was they're cross country racer. it had 16"ohlins with ressies, rear beadlocks, .190 wheels, the rotary(that's what i call them) steering dampner, lighter hubs, nerfs, and a smoother power band then the speed, and front/rear number plates

the moto was they're motocross version. long travel ohlins, low and wide, different sprocket size, headlight deletes, harder hitting power delivery, nerfs, .190's, smaller tires, number plates.

i'm sure i'm forgetting some stuff, but read all the info you can on this site before you get rid of your dependable ex!

thomez

#3 Post by thomez »

Here is some info on the difference of quad models.

http://forums.cannondaler.com/viewtopic.php?t=4305

Sorry cd but a little of that above info is inaccurate. I'll help ya out smile.gif

Speed - no steering dampner. Moto - 8" beadlocks not .190's.

I tried to get all of the info I could together in that above thread. I should copy it somewhere over here as well.

cdrookie

#4 Post by cdrookie »

thomez, when i got my cannibal they had an 03 speed brand new on the floor with a pep style dampner. i know they didn't put it on, they didn't even want the bike there! they had a slightly used one in the back that a guy bought new there, with one on it also.

thomez

#5 Post by thomez »

First ones I have ever heard of :confused:

I think 2 people got lucky. I'll ask around! Thanks for the info. smile.gif

haydug

#6 Post by haydug »

I think I can help you out. :deal:

trx250r2nv

#7 Post by trx250r2nv »

You have PM