'02 Cannibal for sale or trade

NRath

#11 Post by NRath »

Sounds good. Where are you guys located?

jacobw

#12 Post by jacobw »

We are located in southern missouri about and 1 hour from springfield, mo and about 3.5 from Kansas City and 4.5 hours from Saint Louis. He said he will be open to trading or buying out right or trading. He has done a few mods it has a durablue axle and uni filter and yoshi full system. It is white.

NRath

There is definitely interest....

#13 Post by NRath »

I was real close to making another deal a couple days ago. My wife was very excited to be getting a quad of her own. So, I'd like to head that route and go for a trade.

I checked Mappoint.... ouch!! We are 17 hours apart! Darn that Kentucky, no straight shot across it!! I'm going to be 5 hours closer next weekend. How much traveling are you guys willing to do? There is Coal Creek in TN that would be a good place to meet and ride.

I'll pm you with my contact info. Either you or he or both could call me. Or leave me your/his number and I'll give you guys a ring.

Thanks.

jacobw

#14 Post by jacobw »

he said he needs some time to think it over and make sure he wants to trade or byu it from you I will have to see what he really wants to do and let you know.

dopeyferree

#15 Post by dopeyferree »

Will you have this cannondale at the race this weekend? I am planning on making the race and I will talk to you there if so.

crazyelece

#16 Post by crazyelece »

Are you interested in some kind of trade for an '03 warrior w/ extras?

NRath

#17 Post by NRath »

Originally posted by dopeyferree
Will you have this cannondale at the race this weekend?  I am planning on making the race and I will talk to you there if so.

I had planned on taking it with me, but when I found out the race was 5 hours away, I changed my mind. I'd have to haul my new trailer to get it there. Since I decided not to bring the quad, I didn't get tags for the trailer this past week.

There are a few pics of it here. I can e-mail you some more. If you like it and think you want it, get your money together, and I'll meet you halfway, or somewhere that we can ride, and I'll see you there. You can check it out, if you don't want it, we'll part ways, no harm done, as long as there's a place to ride:) . If you like it, you can take it with you.:deal: We can talk about it on Sunday.

Your certainly welcome to check out the one I'll be racing this weekend. There's not a lot of difference between the two. I'll be there early, so come on over and we'll chat!

Ryanstones

#18 Post by Ryanstones »

yeaaaa

raaaciiing:ride:

Good luck and kick some A55!

NRath

#19 Post by NRath »

Originally posted by crazyelece
Are you interested in some kind of trade for an '03 warrior w/ extras?

Sorry I didn't reply the other night. I had it all typed up and was reaching for the mouse when the lightning struck and the power went out!!

At this point I'd rather hold out for a little more of a quad. Warriors are great quads, that's what I had before the 'dale. It would certainly fit the bill for what it's primary function will be, but if I ever have to throw a leg over it, I want a little more. If I've still got it in a month, I may be up for it then!

Thanks!

crazyelece

#20 Post by crazyelece »

don't know if you are interested in wet bikes, but I also have 4 different jetskis if you are interested in a trade that way either. They are '94 Seedoo GTX, '95 Seedoo GTX, '91 Yamaha wavejammer, and '83 Kawasaki J550.

Thanks