+2 A-Arms; USA Plastics; Tires; Shocks & Misc

Psychosis

+2 A-Arms; USA Plastics; Tires; Shocks & Misc

#1 Post by Psychosis »

Ok, I've got several small things here and probably more as I find them.

+2 Eyeball Engineering A-arms. Look great w/silvervein coating and a set of new (Used once) set of ASR Chromoly race tie rods. Work great and a very nice buy. I'd like $350 out of them.

I also have a set of USA plastics. This consists of front (race cut), side spars, rears, and the blue headlight bezels. All plastics have all logos/stickers on them. Scratches from regular riding but look great. Will take offers on them.

Brand new starter solenoid still in wrapping and never used. Make me an offer. Paid $48 for it and never even took out of wrapping. Was a spare just in case since I already had one go bad before.

Also, I have a brand new never even ridden on, except in yard before switching out, set of Honda 450R tires. Still have tits on them. $100-$115 shipped per set depending on location maybe?

Possibly a set of PEP shocks too. Triple rate "Limited Mass" series fronts w/compression and rebound adjustments. Also come w/shock covers.Make offer. They have Honda bushings currently but all you need is to swap them out and they work fine.

Honda TRX450R front shocks as well for sale. I haven't had the chance to switch but they look like they'll fit a Dale w/minor adjustments. $250 shipped.

Probably have more things lying around for sale but not sure what. Will list everything I find. Pics at request can be posted. Just need some batteries for camera.

wanablaze

#2 Post by wanablaze »

how much for the plastic?

TheJaspMan

#3 Post by TheJaspMan »

Got some pictures of the arms?

Psychosis

#4 Post by Psychosis »

Camera doesn't take pics when raining or inside well so will wait till tomorrow. Funny how after I took pics of the quads it started a downpour.

Plastics I'm not sure and will take any fair offer. Need to check the average selling price first. The arms are off and I'll get pics though as well as the plastic.

BTW: 450R tires are now sold.

Psychosis

#5 Post by Psychosis »

I have a couple plastic pics and a-arm pics now. I'll post one of each but you can find both pics of each at the link here. http://www.angelfire.com/nb/invasion/a_arms.html

wanablaze

#6 Post by wanablaze »

Let me know as soon as you get a price, I could really use the plastics. Thanx, wanablaze.:usa

03 cdale

#7 Post by 03 cdale »

do you still have the A-arms if so will you take $300 for them thanks

redoy

Plastic

#8 Post by redoy »

75 shipped on the plastic??? Very interested

Psychosis

#9 Post by Psychosis »

A-arms were a list of things stolen from my garage while I was racing not too long ago. Post hasn't been updated. I plan on keeping the plastic till the quad sells and if the person who buys wants it set up for XC then I sell the USA's. Otherwise it will be red/black plastics instead.

MI_CDALE_Rider

#10 Post by MI_CDALE_Rider »

Any updates on the plastic? I am interested as well

smile.gif