Trade: Warrior for jet ski

candyassmiler

Trade: Warrior for jet ski

#1 Post by candyassmiler »

I have a 2000 warrior with wiseco piston, white brothers e series slipon, k&n filter, holeshot rears. the piston has only one ride after break in. like to trade for a two seater jet ski, for close to even. i dont want to give a lot of boot. I suppose i would sell for a good offer. Thanks.

Bags

#2 Post by Bags »

I have a 97 Sea Doo GSX I would trade you. Its pretty fast and all and has never been in saltwater. I traded a guy down here my street bike for it. I want another street bike now and its a lot easier to trade a bike for a bike instead of a boat for a bike. I do not know how many hours are on it or much about it. I have the title for it and all of that good stuff. It runs fine and I have never had any trouble with it. The right rear sponson is broken off of it from my brother loading it too fast on the trailer and hit the wheel cover. I will put another one on it if need be, but I don't think it does anything b/c you cannot tell its not there when riding it. If you are interested in it just let me know. No real big hurry to sell it...I just want another street bike.

candyassmiler

#3 Post by candyassmiler »

just so you know, the fourwheeler has been ridden. it was my first and i bought it new, so it has a crack in the plastic and the plastic is pretty scuffed and such. its not a looker, but it runs great. we need to get together and discuss this, because im very interested. My phone number is 270-433-7736. if you dont care to give me yours i could call you. ill try to get a digital camera so i can get you some pics. thanks alot. craig

crazyelece

#4 Post by crazyelece »

I have a kawasaki stand up jetski (J550) and a yamaha wavejammer single seat trick ski if you are interested let me know and I can get some pics for you.