03 Cannibal LE For Sale or Trade

Psychosis

03 Cannibal LE For Sale or Trade

#1 Post by Psychosis »

Posting again. Have sponsorship to race a 450R and have already starting doing so so the C'Dale's done for me. I'd rather have something racey but not quite the beast this thing is to practice around on. Some of the mods in my sig will go. I'll offer an MX and an XC version setup or both. Selling it outright hasn't been fair so I'll take a trade of equal value.

XC package will have Blaze Ohlins fully adjustable shocks w/rez, Holeshot XCT tires, ITP rims, Cycra handguards, Trinity exhaust, Tag bars, red/black plastics, Pingle killswitch, AC propegs, several sprockets, air scoops, and some various other things.

MX setup will include PEP Limited Mass adjustable triple rate w/rez shocks, a set of Eyeball +2 arms (my older spare set was stolen), ASR chromoly tie rods, Kenda Klaw tires, ITP rims, wheel spacers for rear w/Honda hubs, USA LE plastics, and of course the parts like the Tags, Pingle, AC's, scoops, Trinity, etc listed above. If wanted for a little more I'll throw in a brand new set of Hoosier tires w/ITP rims never even mounted!

Make offers for selling it or offer me a trade. NO 400EX'S! I have a 450R and would like another but I'll consider most quads in the 400+ class category. And possibly another 250R like I had before if it's sweet enough. Pic is of XC setup.

Psychosis

#2 Post by Psychosis »

I have to say that that' a pretty sweet looking R. Kind of looking for one w/aftermarket shocks though. The PEP's I have are from an R and if I looked at a trade I'd most likely rather keep them and give you the stockers. Not in any big hurry though. Have a little time to shop around.

Psychosis

#3 Post by Psychosis »

I forgot to mention that this machine has an engine that was rebuilt from the ground up by The Quadshop last November and still has low hours on it. Had new crank, all bearings, piston kit, and pretty much everything replaced. Comes w/Scotts stainless filters and tons of spare things like spark plugs, fuel filters, etc.

m250r

#4 Post by m250r »

how much for those blaze shocks and the ac propegs?

250rmike

#5 Post by 250rmike »

how much do you want for it? i have a z400 and a 250r(getting rebuilt) let me know my email is kremek@cablespeed.com

Psychosis

#6 Post by Psychosis »

Originally posted by 250rmike
how much do you want for it?  i have a z400 and a 250r(getting rebuilt) let me know my email is kremek@cablespeed.com

Sorry, quite aways too far away.

250rmike

#7 Post by 250rmike »

ok thanks anyway

Psychosis

#8 Post by Psychosis »

Here's a newer pic set up for MX. Rear fenders will be silver when sold.

EnTrancedNova

#9 Post by EnTrancedNova »

How much for entire bike?

Psychosis

#10 Post by Psychosis »

I'd like $5500 for completely MX setup. I have too much to really get into listing plus a ton of spare parts. $5000 for XC setup.