YFZ450 For Sale ( long travel )

Buddah77

YFZ450 For Sale ( long travel )

#1 Post by Buddah77 »

'04 YFZ for sale. This quads been raced once at the local level and dune ridden only. Never flipped or crashed. Meticulously maintained. Will not part out at the moment, so please don't ask. I would rather sell it as you see it. The stock front wheels and tires will go with the quad
( which show very little wear ) a long with the stock rear wheels with new Kenda Knarly's mounted. I'm keeping the dune tires. Over $10,600 invested. Sell for $8400. Have title in hand
Here are the extras:

LSR long travel arms
TCS shocks
Braided lines with billet clamps
Dominator axle ( 3 rides )
AC nerfs
PEP stabilizer ( 3 rides )
HMF full exhaust
Pro flow kit with K&N filter
Cam mod
YZ needle
MSR bars
Polished throttle cover
Block off plate
Seat cover

Again, quad is mint! I can ship this quad cheap through Yellow Freight with my discount. No disappointments smile.gif

Buddah77

#2 Post by Buddah77 »

Another

fyrmedic

#3 Post by fyrmedic »

If anybody is in the market, this is a sweet quad!! Buddah takes very good care of his toys! Oh, by the way, Buddah, I noticed you didn't show the front sticker!! lol.... ( it says cannondale killer)

Buddah77

#4 Post by Buddah77 »

Glade, thanks for the kind words:) Not sure what quad I'm going to buy to replace the YFZ with. I'm not desperate to sell.

We need to hook up again and tear it up when it cools down a bit.

acarli3

#5 Post by acarli3 »

I'm confused what you think you could replace your YFZ with that would be comparable considering how well built your machine is. That is one sweet quad with no expense spared on the aftermarkets. What's up your sleeve to wax us at Sand Mountain next time?

cannibalq8

#6 Post by cannibalq8 »

i belive that Buddah r wait for the new Suzuki Z450 smile.gif. Buddah is a kind of man who like changing and not stick with 1 thing biggrin.gif

Buddah77

#7 Post by Buddah77 »

Aaron. There isn't a machine available RIGHT NOW that I can replace my YFZ with. I'm not at all desperate to sell. Just heard a few rumors regarding the release of some new quads. We'll just have to wait and see if these rumors are true.

cannibalq8, you are correct. If I own a quad for more than a year, that's good. I'm alway's shuffling quads around. Never fully satisfied I guess. smile.gif

fyrmedic

#8 Post by fyrmedic »

when it cools down???.. you wimp!!...lol:p
Yes we do!! I went duning last week... HOT!!!! But we had a great time!! I'm probably going to bunker hill this week or weekend. I didn't make it to Tooele on fri. I will in august tho, so we need to hook up and race too!
Let me know if you are going to the next series in aug.

Buddah77

#9 Post by Buddah77 »

Glade. What day are you thinking for Bunker Hill? I might join you. Great track! Let me know

fyrmedic

#10 Post by fyrmedic »

The fires have been crazy lately! I never made it to Bunker Hill, but when i go, I'll let ya know!