#31 Post by kdeal »

Life is grand.....

sillysspeed

#32 Post by sillysspeed »

yea.. sounds like a good problem to me. :usa

TraumaRN

#33 Post by TraumaRN »

bad problem for me!!!sad.gif

well it was worth a shot. good luck everybody, it was nice hanging around and learning with y'all but I think the signs indicate that I am NOT to be a Cannondale owner:D

Take it easy!

haydug

#34 Post by haydug »

Don't go yet, I'm working on you a bike as we speak!!! Besides, if you are a RN, we NEED you at the next group ride. Everyone here should chip in on your bike.

Derno24

#35 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by haydug
Don't go yet, I'm working on you a bike as we speak!!!   Besides, if you are a RN, we NEED you at the next group ride.  Everyone here should chip in on your bike.

Yeah someone needs to hook up the IV when I am dehydrated from the previous evenings drinking binge!:drink:

josh patton

do u still have it

#36 Post by josh patton »

i was still have the cannondale in the pic of red for 3200 what's doing to it if u still have

250rmike

#37 Post by 250rmike »

you guys talking about prices you got your quads for i got mine for an awsome deal there are some problems with it. i gotta weld the subframe cause where it mounts is broke and a few small thing but i got it for 4k with +3 houser lt, elka quate rate fully adjustable, tcs rear rebuild(ssd), lonestar axle, houser chrome steering stem, renthals, holeshots, omf beadlocks(front and rear) nerfs K&N hmf remapped. sorry guys i just had to rub it in. had a few updates done too

TraumaRN

Re: do u still have it

#38 Post by TraumaRN »

Originally posted by josh patton
i was still have the cannondale  in the pic of red for 3200 what's doing to it if u still have

Huh???

sillysspeed

#39 Post by sillysspeed »

Originally posted by 250rmike
you guys talking about prices you got your quads for i got mine for an awsome deal there are some problems with it.  i gotta weld the subframe cause where it mounts is broke and a few small thing but i got it for 4k with +3 houser lt, elka quate rate fully adjustable, tcs rear rebuild(ssd), lonestar axle, houser chrome steering stem, renthals, holeshots, omf beadlocks(front and rear) nerfs K&N hmf remapped.  sorry guys i just had to rub it in.  had a few updates done too

Hey Mike, did you buy that around your way.

250rmike

#40 Post by 250rmike »

i bought it about 20 muinutes from budds creek the guy wanted 4500