#12 Post by wistech »

Wausau wisconsin We put the WIS In WISTECH

CowsBitePeople

#13 Post by CowsBitePeople »

Do you have the sprag clutch starter setup??if so how much? thanks

Matt....

wistech

#14 Post by wistech »

I just sold my spare starter clutch but I do have the one way bearing that goes on the end of the counterbalancer. Here is a pics after washing.

wistech

#15 Post by wistech »

right side I didnt find any cracks but there are some good scratches on the bottom . The front bumper has a couple of dings in it . Subframe and grab bar are good.

CowsBitePeople

#16 Post by CowsBitePeople »

i think thats what i need, how much do you want for it??(one way bearing??do you know how to get to the one way bearing?

wistech

#17 Post by wistech »

The starter clutch is behind the small cover on the right front of the engine and is easily replaced. The one way bearing is on the end of the counter balancer and requires complete engine dissasemble to replace. I think $35 is a good price for the one way bearing. Is yours slipping? I had one go bad on a 300ex and it would slip 9 times out of ten before it would grab.

theJeStEr1340

#18 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

I have a stock 02 (round) silencer. Let me know what you would give me for it. tThe only thing I am really looking for is either a gripper seat or some AC heel gaurds, or some blakc plastic, but I don't think a silencer is fair trade for plastic. I broke the mounting wire(?) and want somethign stronger. But I am open to offers smile.gif
I also have some Arvins if you want them sad.gif

USAMoto00

#19 Post by USAMoto00 »

I seen that quad when it had the USA plastic on it at the Summit Indoors. Very nice quad and very fast!:wow Pm me with some of the parts you need, maybe we can come up with something.:deal:

JST

wistech

#20 Post by JST »

I know the a-arm spacers are different,but what all would be different if I was to use this frame in place of my FX frame?Are there any big differences or other pcs. I would need?