z400 sell/trade for cannondale

muff

z400 sell/trade for cannondale

#1 Post by muff »

My friend wants to sell or trade his z400 for a cannondale, nice 440ex, or nice 250r, here are the mods he has:
FMF Titanium slip on, 909 handlebars, cr perch and lever and parking brake blockoff, AC new style propeg nerf bars will heel guards, AC rear skid plate and linkage guard

this quad looks runs and sounds good and it's in great condition he just wants something thats race ready

this also has a newer axle so you don't have to worry about this one bending

muff

Re: CANNIBAL

#2 Post by muff »

Originally posted by shawn
COULD TRADE FOR A NEW 2002 CANNIBAL

is it stock?
how much have you used it?

he may already have a deal w/ jmxracer

Rookiex

#3 Post by Rookiex »

Ill trade a dale for this my ex....

NofearCdaleHere

#4 Post by NofearCdaleHere »

does this guy have a deal worked out cuz mine now has a LRD 440 kit with works shocks and other mods PM me back with answer

MotoRacer

#5 Post by MotoRacer »

i have a MX 265R i can trade you..go to exriders.com forums and go to search and type in MotoRacer for user name, and Mx 250R for sale in the box to the right..you can see pics, and a full mod sheet there..let me know..im in NJ.

Moto

MotoRacer

#6 Post by MotoRacer »

is there anything wrong with it? Just be honest cuz you know I will see it eventually. My R is having the bottom end redone, and just had the top end redone about 1 month ago, so it is all new. When i get it back from the shop it will be perfect..should be about 2 weeks or so too. Send picture of the Z to pepsi78897@aol.com. thanks.

Moto