03 Cannibal LE --- Modded; Cheap!

Psychosis

03 Cannibal LE --- Modded; Cheap!

#1 Post by Psychosis »

Again, trying to sell. I'm giving it one last chance here for either setup. One is an XC setup including everything I listed before from a Blaze except now it has TCS triple rate converted Speed shocks on the front. The rear also was fixed by Quadshop w/ZERO minutes on it. (Leaked oil and was feeling bad but seems new now.)

The other is a complete MX setup except the shocks will not be included. I will list parts and pics shortly though. MX version consists of everything you need but you can choose your version; w/or w/out front shocks for different prices.

$3800 XC setup.
$4000 MX setup - no front shocks
$4300 MX setup - TCS Converted Ohlins Shocks Included (Shocks Not Valved Correctly)

Psychosis

#2 Post by Psychosis »

Here's the first pic of the MX setup w/TCS shocks on. (Kind of dirty, haven't washed it in awhile. Also has trickle charger on it pic) I have PEP's but am selling them seperate and probably have them sold, deal pending.

PARTS:
Engine: Fully 100% rebuilt by Quadshop. New piston kit, cams, crank, bearings, the works. Nothing wasn't fixed or replaced. $2400 worth of repairs total (Crank had locked and self destructed)

Eyeball a-arms come and ASR tie rods w/it as well as the extended rear, I'll also give the USA plastics OR red/black ones depending on choice. You then get the basics.

AC propegs
Tag bars
Pingle killswitch
Air scoops
Number plates front/rear
Brand new Spindles (Haven't even arrived yet)
Brand new rear sprocket (not installed but will)
13t and 14t front sprockets
ITP rims all around on 450R tires but might give Kenda Klaw rears for a slight amount more.
400EX rear hubs
Red coated half red swingarm, red subframe and stator cover
Recently Fixed Ohlins Rear shock
TCS triple rate converted Ohlins - If wanted

Plus all the parts you all know like Magura clutch, stainless lines, Arens stem, and the whole deal. XC setup will have the Arens arms and various other parts.

One more thing. I just got it serviced by the Quadshop 2 weeks ago and all's good. Everything's tight minus the spindles but new ones are on the way and sprocket will be installed. Oil changed and everything. Call Jeff if you need clarification on anything. Oil changed every 5hrs usually and raced a couple times but not all that hard b/c I didn't want to damage it before sale.

Psychosis

#3 Post by Psychosis »

Number 2. Pics aren't that great and I'm luck the camera actually worked since it constantly screws up. The pics of the other side and rear wouldn't turn out though so I'll try another time. Any questions then just ask.

Will meet half way if not too far to sell. Will drive considerable distance though.

I use Motul and Torco oils in it like the Quadshop uses and the chain buffer was replaced somewhere between 5-10hrs ago. I quit recording the hours at 12 but haven't ridden it too much since then and only 1 MX race. Battery is good too and fairly new, second one. Chain is good as well as swingarm bearing, a-arm bushings, nearly brand new tie rod ends in good tight shape, and everything I can find is nice. Other buyer pulled out.

1 bad dakota

#4 Post by 1 bad dakota »

how wide are the a-arms will moto fronts work with them. thanks

Psychosis

#5 Post by Psychosis »

The a-arms are Eyeball and were supposed to be +2 buy Eyeball said they're +2.5. They are standard though so no to the Moto shocks.

Psychosis

#6 Post by Psychosis »

Bump! $4000 set up w/everything I have thrown in including PEP's!

Had a secured buyer at $5k locally but when he came to test it he actually fell off the back of it earlier today. :clap: (Funniest thing I've ever seen!) :rotf But sucks b/c he decided he didn't want it. Too much for the woods is what he said.

BTW: He only rode it about 100ft or so but killswitch shut it off immediately. He got on and went slow for about 75ft and then punched it. Up the front end went and off his back end went. :wow

KYmxracer52

#7 Post by KYmxracer52 »

that's really funny!! I'm not too sure he would be safe on anything besides a TRX90 or something on that order.:w:

NRath

#8 Post by NRath »

That is pretty funny!! The visual cracks me up!!:rotf :rotf :rotf

That sucks he was scared after that- should've been holding on!!!