86 cutlas 442 T tops!!

CowsBitePeople

86 cutlas 442 T tops!!

#1 Post by CowsBitePeople »

needs alott of bodyy workkkkk its not rot just dings and it has been bondoes t one point, and interrior work, motor and drive train has over 4000 invested, motor is an oldsmobile 350rocket pushin about 400 + HP edlebrock cam carb entire ecell ignition cap rotor wires ETC ETC pose rear, have all recipts motor has under 1000 miles, needs a trans because im usin the trans in it for my monte carlo, it has a 350 turbo tranny in it with the chevy adapter so i will give u the adapter if u want it, i think i have a 4 speed trans i could throw in but it would need work to handle the motor, well it would need to be beefed alot lol, all the seals need to be replaced in the t tops and doors, car is road worthy new power windowmotors flowmaster exhaust, headers, make offers not sure what its worth ive had offers of 2500 for the car without trans, If u need more info let me know thanks, Could get pics upon request

Matt....

nickg

#2 Post by nickg »

hey cows....post that on this board www.turbobuick.com
it will sell there. if it is a 442 it should have the 8.5 rear with 373 gears. they are worth about $1000 by themselves. (same rear as a gn, but with 373 gears instead of 342)

CowsBitePeople

#3 Post by CowsBitePeople »

thanks alot for the info wink.gif